**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Counters to Summoner Showdown Week 3?

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mags, Ghost, Havok, CMM are the ones I tried it out with.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    My Electro and Ghost killed this
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    CMM wrecked him for me. I tried Magneto with synergies a few times. Never got him below 50%. Tried CMM and got him under 20% one shot. Revived and finished with a Sp2
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I tried killmonger with void synergy. The results were not good lol. CMM and Doom were best options for me.

I got off a magneto special 3 after about 5 heavy attacks, and it took him from 64% health to 62% health....so I don’t think I used magneto correctly....
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    What do you mean Claire's Poison isn't reliable enough? I solo'd it with mine. Her poison is super reliable. It's seems like you don't know how Claire works.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

What do you mean Claire's Poison isn't reliable enough? I solo'd it with mine. Her poison is super reliable. It's seems like you don't know how Claire works.

I get like 8 shocks before I can put up a poison. Maybe reliable wasn't the right word
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Etjama said:

I get like 8 shocks before I can put up a poison. Maybe reliable wasn't the right word
    Parry, LLLL to get to poison stage. After that, you can either parry, heavy or even just dash back and find an opening to throw a Heavy. 5 shocks max if you're super unlucky.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★★
    Magneto just shreds him
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Electros a fun option too. About time that waste of 6* shards got put to use
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62

Using this team + 200℅ tech power boost + two heavy attacks and 2 sp2 + half of ghost life to take advantage of the bonus attack + good rng)

• PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    CMM HANDS DOWN
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I one shot him on Show Up with Thing and the Heimdall team.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    One shot with both Claire and thing
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I finally did it! Thing was pretty good for it
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    ghost and magneto
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Proxima worked great for me on this one. She got him down to around 20% before I got sloppy and messed up ... and then I finished him off with Cap IW
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Used r5 Corvus, r5 Hyperion and r4 Medusa to beat Show-up difficultly . He went down easily first try just using those 3 champs in a row with no revives Corvus finished him off and still had 98% health.

As far as the Show-down difficulty using only 1 4* champ, I have no idea who to use. I’m a decent player but that’s way beyond my skill level.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Soloed him with corvus
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Terrax
  • Crcrcrc said:

Doom

He regens like crazy
    Who does? I took him down to 10% with Doom then messed up, put in CMM and did one heavy counter and it was over after that.

He doesn’t regen any more than he normally does in his final phase does he?

I think they mean the energy adoption

I honestly didn’t even notice it. Maybe Doom just kept it in check.

I tried Doom just for giggles, and the regen was high enough that the fight was almost a complete stalemate. I think if I focused on SP2 I would eventually get him down, but I got bored and exited because the regen kept bringing him back. But I wasn't playing optimally, just playing around, and maybe it would work if I was.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    people saying corvus, how did you do? because i tried with a R4 5* corvus and as expected after the first set of charges was consumed the shock started to do damage. I managed to survive the first recharge period by dexing heavies in the corner and using the armor break to gain health, but it was difficult, and the "aggressive" node didn't help. Eventually i made a mistake and took an SP1 into the face (i tried to block it for some unknown reason ^^"), that killed me after taking IMIW down to 28%. Not the best counter imo, havok was so much better ^_^
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    A couple of attempts to get the solo. Ridiculously fast kill!

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Cost me 1 20% revive with ghost and that was because I screwed up and the SP1 caught me and critted in my face
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I took 86 % with Claire, and would have one shot if I hadn't screwed up. Finished with electro.

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    T
    h

This was a first attempt slow solo with a 4* R5 Mags on the 1.3m HP Showdown IMIW, easiest showdown difficulty ever.

CMM wrecked him for me. I tried Magneto with synergies a few times. Never got him below 50%. Tried CMM and got him under 20% one shot. Revived and finished with a Sp2

You’re not using Mags properly is all I can say lol
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer took the most damage for me, he doesn't rely on parries like my Magneto.
  • MrGreekMrGreek Posts: 14
    Electro. He was insane for that fight
    337 secs is my personal best so far. Going easy on the showdown this time