**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forum.. cannot continue into “More Discussions/Comments” list of either yourself or someone else

Reference original Post with Pics from @SpideyFunko (but had a non-specific Title, so probably didn’t stand out to Kabam to take a look at)...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/222343/is-this-just-me#latest

When viewing list of Discussions or Comments (whether yours or someone else's), and press the “MORE DISCUSSIONS” or “MORE COMMENTS” at bottom, it does NOT take you into another page worth.

Instead, it just keeps first list there and duplicates the same entries again below it. So can’t look at any entry that was not on first page worth.

(note, this is NOT from lists where multiple Pages have the “1/2/3/....” page buttons at top/bottom, but is from lists that have the “More Discussions/Comments” worded link at the bottom.

This BUG in Forums started fairly recently (within the last week ?)

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Also worth noting you cannot access older messages in a message thread
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yeah, getting very annoying.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    very recent bug. I am 100% sure it worked a few days ago
  • Thanks for the info. We'll have a look at what's happening here.
  • @Kabam Lyra , any update to this ? It’s still a problem (as detailed above).

Also, an older Forum bug from earlier this year (?) seems to be back again too, where initial loading of Forum page seems to open with either a smaller or larger font than normal (iOS 14 Safari browser on iPad). And have to hit “Refresh” in order for it to size the font properly. This actually started I think around the same time (or shortly after) as the “More Discussions/Comments” bug first started last month. Not all the time, but enough to be noticeable.