**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Glory Help

I'm close (10k to 2k shards) to getting 3 t4cc from 3 classes, but I only have 4 basic catalysts now.The only source of t4cc shards for me are 1 map 5 crystal and 4 map 4 crystals each aq week, as well as the shard crystals from monthly event quest.

I get basic cats from the event quest, 13k shards each week from aq and from the calendar. But I don't do the catalyst arena cause I don't have the time these days. I really want to rank my champs asap to help with act 5 and rttl.

What would be the best use of my glory, buying basic catalysts or buying the glory crystals for t4cc shards? I get 1030 glory aproximately by the end of each aq week.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Every second purchase of the same item within a week (?) has increased cost until the timer resets.

I suppose it would be a consideration to get one of each at the lowest cost.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I base it on what I need at the time. If I need Alphas, I buy them. Not that often, but they're there. Usually I spend it on T4Bs. My suggestion is to base it on what you need at the time. It's a flowing Resource if you're in an active Ally, so you will make more.