**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse is a dud

Comments

• slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Turn out his damage isn't bad as this thread said
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    This man is looking like and absolute monster
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Dud, lol
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Apocalyspe is a dud my azz
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

Remember when everybody thought Corvus Glaive was going to be useless? Or when everybody hated Ghost? Did you know that Dr Voodoo was one of the worst received Champions ever? Doctor Octopus didn't get his time in the sun until much later than his release.

Give it time, and remember that there's a lot more to Champions than just their big yellow numbers.

THE LEGEND HAS SPOKEN! lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

What, a lot of people made a snap judgement and were wrong? That's shocking, this community is usually so rational and intelligent.

Hard to believe isn't it.
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    I'll be excited to get him and run a full mutant team of Apocalypse, Magneto, Domino, Colossus, and Omega Red. Should be able to pretty much counter anything with this team.
    HI_guys said:

What, a lot of people made a snap judgement and were wrong? That's shocking, this community is usually so rational and intelligent.

You don't have a voice. WnP can gloat all he wants. He's right. Not you
    @HI_guys lol WTF is this even supposed to mean? I was agreeing sarcastically to his sarcasm. Good try though. Better luck next time.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

HI_guys said:

@HI_guys lol WTF is this even supposed to mean? I was agreeing sarcastically to his sarcasm. Good try though. Better luck next time.

Nope. More like shaking my head in disbelief.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Rationality and you don't go together. WnP ,xNig and all actually knows the game. You disagree with people for the sake of disagreeing. And it's not even constructive

Tell me if you can connect these three. Or dont.

Corvus, true damage, guarantees crits
    Yeah WnP has done all content in the game so he knows his stuff. I'm not sure what xNig has done but I do know that he's an endgame player so he knows his stuff as well.

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Rationality and you don't go together. WnP ,xNig and all actually knows the game. You disagree with people for the sake of disagreeing. And it's not even constructive

Yeah. I'm the irrational one. 👍
    Good to know mate! 👍
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Good to know mate! 👍
    Don't you have some content you need to beg to be nerfed somewhere?
    Give it time, day isn’t over yet
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Scroll back to the beginning where @KDSuperFlash10 called Apocalypse a dud before seeing anything but the deep dive. Then see my comments early in the thread. Tell me exactly who's rational again? OP made 2 threads based on nothing. Went completely over the edge and was proven so wrong I'm surprised he showed his face in either thread. Yeah. I'm the irrational one. If you look back on my comment history, you'll see WnP and xNig agree way more than we've ever disagreed. But again, I'm the irrational one. 👍
    Why drag Kd super flash into this?

Don't worry your secrets are safe with me. Until they aren't. No it's not a threat. It's just so you don't say " oh I don't care if you know things about me, just say it"
    Mmmmk.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

Remember when everybody thought Corvus Glaive was going to be useless? Or when everybody hated Ghost? Did you know that Dr Voodoo was one of the worst received Champions ever? Doctor Octopus didn't get his time in the sun until much later than his release.

Give it time, and remember that there's a lot more to Champions than just their big yellow numbers.

Some folks weren’t loving CapIW, either

You gotta play characters, not watch them on YouTube

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Good to know mate! 👍
    Don't you have some content you need to beg to be nerfed somewhere?
    Act 4 needs to be nerfed. That 1% regen Magneto is brutal!!