**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it just me

Random effects on both champions seems to always equal bleed, poison, degen, and power drain for me. Defender is power gain, armor up, and regen.

Is it just me 11 votes

Yes I get bleed and poison
54%
CiciliatoKill_GreyAomine_Daiki10MasterpuffJoshua_EiversMrGreek 6 votes
No. Usually defender gets bad degen and poison
45%
ErosenseiogJohnyBoyWhaaaat[Deleted User]skinnybruh879 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Always has been.
  • Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Lol. Not a complain post. Too much of that. This is just for fun.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I feel like there should be another option on the voting buttons.

Thinking back to fights I’ve done where node is special attacks give both champions a random effect, I can remember times when it feels like I always get heal block (I run suicides so I feel that debuff), power lock etc. But I can also remember a large number of fights when I’ve had positive effects like unstoppable, power gain, regen etc.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I remember in 5.4.6 buffet lane, theres a kingpin with Gamblers fate and double or nothing
    And he kept shrugging everything off and being passive, not playing into my backdrafts and kept regening due to dex and I restarted that quest about 3 times and on my third attempt he got heal blocked
    I was so happy
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Mostly because I only complain about when it's bad for me, especially because of unstopable of chaos + other nodes. But sometimes I got lucky with power lock as first debuff of the opponent
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I just properly read this. I’d say it’s even.