**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Imiw show up is bugged

Imiw show up (open to everyone) is counting willpower damage even when you’re immune so you get infinite heal

Comments

• apatheticgapatheticg Posts: 16
    I only noticed it halfway through my play through and quitted out then took a vid for proof.
    Don’t want anyone to play it in case they’re seen as cheaters
    Wait, I think it’s an interaction between mystic conditioning and doom’s stagger making him heal maybe
    Perhaps not. It’s spotty, heals sometimes then not others then becomes permanent
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s mystic conditioning, it places a debuff on you but not an icon.
    Huh. Weird. Never experienced that before
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Even if it was bugged (which it isn’t) that’s not exploiting a bug. If you got the rewards each time you replayed it and did it 5 times that would class as exploiting a bug
  • Mcoc_alMcoc_al Posts: 46
    I had the same issue with thing, I went from 1% to 100% health, despite no debuffs on me, it was very enjoyable
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

This is absolutely the issue. It's been a "problem" with mystic conditioning for months at least, maybe more than a year.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Ordalca said:

This is absolutely the issue. It's been a "problem" with mystic conditioning for months at least, maybe more than a year.
    It was likely a patch or two after this Post https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/163187/node-mystic-conditioning-affecting-offensive-ability-accuracy#latest which puts it in November/December 2019.

The post video shows the debuff icon which disappeared after they fixed the issue.