**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you rather R2 a 6* unduped Magneto, or R5 a 5* duped Magneto? (Both classic)

2»

Comments

• Options
    I am close to a mutant T5CC though
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Rank 2 the unawakened Six Star Magneto
    i have a R2 6* duped Domino and a R5 5* Magneto. and the R5 5*

Anyways, youll be happy with either or, if i were you i would rank up both. hes such a great champ like doom which i woulfd have both ranked up if i had both
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,449 ★★★★
    Rank 2 the unawakened Six Star Magneto
    If a 6* doesn't need the dupe and is legitimately R3 worth then prioritise the 6*. Plus you might pull an R5 gem from variant to use on the 5* if you wish
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I have been putting off ranking up my Magneto but this new IMIW boss reminded me how valauable he is . So I have an unsupervised 6 Magneto and a duped 5 R4 magneto . Who should I rank up and could you explain the benefits ?
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Magneto’s sig ability is often overlooked and under appreciated. I have a r5 sig 200 and that’s the only reason my unawakened R1 6* stays a R1 6*
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 the awakened Five Star Magneto
    Joker1976 said:

Magneto’s sig ability is often overlooked and under appreciated. I have a r5 sig 200 and that’s the only reason my unawakened R1 6* stays a R1 6*

I wouldn't say underappreciated, nor overlooked.
    The things Mag does isn't really impacted by his sig, he's great out of the crystal already.