**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally!!!

SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
I decided to switch back to basics coz dual crystals weren't giving me luck and look who i pulled....

I have all of the resources to max him out but my question is: Since I will soon have doom maxed out is Symb Supreme and Sorcerer Supreme worth maxing out too?

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    thanks and how about symb supreme?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

i thought this was @Rockypantherx finally pulling a Quake

congrats on the doom tho

Sorcerer Supreme is def worth a max out because she has sooooo much utility across the board

Not yet. Not. Yet.

Congrats OP. Honestly, all 3 are worth maxing our. I’ve got all 3 at R5 and they are all incredibly useful in their own right. I would probably do it in the order of Doom, Sym then Sorcerer. That’s in order of how useful I’ve found them
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★

congrats on the doom tho

Sorcerer Supreme is def worth a max out because she has sooooo much utility across the board

Not yet. Not. Yet.

Congrats OP. Honestly, all 3 are worth maxing our. I’ve got all 3 at R5 and they are all incredibly useful in their own right. I would probably do it in the order of Doom, Sym then Sorcerer. That’s in order of how useful I’ve found them
    thanks ill do that!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

congrats on the doom tho

Not yet. Not. Yet.

Don’t you mean Kali
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142

I decided to switch back to basics coz dual crystals weren't giving me luck and look who i pulled....

I have all of the resources to max him out but my question is: Since I will soon have doom maxed out is Symb Supreme and Sorcerer Supreme worth maxing out too?

Nah, sell him.