**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hear me out... Cable > Domino

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
Cable is now insane, as you may have seen from the CCP videos! He can stack tons of degens (10+) if you play aggressive and deal serious amounts of damage. He has reached Omega Red levels of degeneration damage. He can finish Act 6.4 fights in like 25 hits, as demonstrated in BG's video.

Now let's look at Domino. She's a great champion. She's seen as a high damage champion. She's typically seen as a heavy spamming champion, but she requires 2 slots on her team for that. And her incinerate damage is all RNG based. You ideally need to crit on at least 1, if not both, of the hits of the heavy attack in order to inflict a powerful incinerate. Cable only requires 1 extra slot in the team, AND his damage is not RNG based, it is power based. So as long as you heavy spam, get the opponent to an sp1, make them throw it, heavy spam, repeat, your damage will be INSANE! Cable has the potential to be one of the most potent DOT champions in the entire game with this new synergy. In addition, no one is immune to degeneration, but quite a lot of champs are either immune or resistant to incinerate, or energy resistant (incinerate deals less or powers up their abilities like CMM and Bishop). Finally, Cable's degeneration is a WHOPPING 15 SECONDS, while Domino's incinerate is a meager 2 second incinerate (+1 second with Masacre synergy).

To all of you Domino simps, I am sorry for this, but I must be the one to deliver the truth. Cable is now a better champion than Domino. To Kabam, thank you for making all sig 80 Cable owners happy.

Hope this helps.

Comments

• NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Yes.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Yeah, Cable is way better, as everyone has apocalypse lying around, and also Red Hulk is a very rare character no one has. Also Domino doesn't have THE most potent bleed damage in the game, while also having the ability to land insane crits and stun the opponent doing so, also Domino can't literally shut down the opponent, shut down dexterity and make them degenerate awakened
    /s

True, she doesn't have the most potent bleed damage in the game. Nick Fury does. Domino has to get lucky and sometimes it takes a ton of sp2s/sp3s before you see a good critical bleed. Hope this helps.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    rare W
    Arsoz said:

Well domino Doesnt need synergys to even be good its just a nice bonus

immaculate cap
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

🧢🧢🧢

She's just average without synergies. Just a decently hard hitting champion who crits a fair bit and has some luck-based damage potential on special attacks. She's on the level of champions like Mysterio and Silver Surfer without synergies.

Yeah, Cable is way better, as everyone has apocalypse lying around, and also Red Hulk is a very rare character no one has. Also Domino doesn't have THE most potent bleed damage in the game, while also having the ability to land insane crits and stun the opponent doing so, also Domino can't literally shut down the opponent, shut down dexterity and make them degenerate awakened
    /s

True, she doesn't have the most potent bleed damage in the game. Nick Fury does. Domino has to get lucky and sometimes it takes a ton of sp2s/sp3s before you see a good critical bleed. Hope this helps.
    You really are thick. And I mean dumb thick, not thicc. Domino has an insanely potent bleed. Also Nick may have guaranteed bleeds, but they can't scale as high as hers.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBMPOFCthHU
    lets see her do that in 2020
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Don't like Domino, never used Cable, but the Apocalypse synergy looks promising. Now you know who's a good parry-heavy champ I like? AA. Now there's a good DOT champ who also happens to look cool.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Can’t really get your hand on an apocalypse like that?
    RU11011 said:

Don't like Domino, never used Cable, but the Apocalypse synergy looks promising. Now you know who's a good parry-heavy champ I like? AA. Now there's a good DOT champ who also happens to look cool.

YESSSS, 2nd best mutant dont @ me

Arsoz said:

🧢🧢🧢

She's just average without synergies. Just a decently hard hitting champion who crits a fair bit and has some luck-based damage potential on special attacks. She's on the level of champions like Mysterio and Silver Surfer without synergies.
    gotta disagree here, mysterio is WAYYYY better then domino
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

RU11011 said:

I would argue 3rd or 4th best (Omega, Colossus, maybe Red Mag), but that might change if I ever get my hands on an Apocalypse.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

I would argue 3rd or 4th best (Omega, Colossus, maybe Red Mag), but that might change if I ever get my hands on an Apocalypse.
    I agree.