**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Speculation on Blade's Abilities

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
So, Blade.

Bleed is a given.

Regen? Oh please.

Poison Immune? Even better

I suppose Vampires do bleed. He is half Vampire and humans definitely do. So, Bleed immune is probably out.

Power Drain???

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    I’m hoping he’s skill and also the first skill with a regenerative ability. I think it will be more of a lifetap like GR or DS though not just a straight regen. Could be wrong though. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has some bleeding abilities too.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's going to suck....lol...like vampires sometimes do..i know he's not really a true vampire before someone corrects my bad joke.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Carnage 2.0 inc
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    For now is still a rumor. This stuff is supposed to be posted after the update or official confirmation.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    For now is still a rumor. This stuff is supposed to be posted after the update or official confirmation.

Come on man you’re such a buzzkill. Leave the policing to the mods.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    They should add Dracula, his teleportation abilities is sick...
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Considering trucos history of accuracy and the details of the photos released I think its safe to assume its a solid piece of information. This post clearly says speculation what would be the point of posting this after the update where the abilities will be available to read
    Who in the heck do you think you are? Definitely not a mod extripa69. That's ridiculous. He's just trying to have some fun. The forums are full of negativity and a simple fun post comes up and you try to ruin it. Every other post you come on and tell people they aren't allowed to do something. Just stop it!
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    He should definitely have life steal if they're bleeding or like a strength boost. Would be dope.
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Unconfirmed Leak. Lets see if this gets to stay. U may wanna save it.ndnzdpfrjp7d.jpeg
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Unconfirmed Leak. Lets see if this gets to stay. U may wanna save it.ndnzdpfrjp7d.jpeg

If that’s true his abilities and bio seem to lean him towards a skill champ.
  • King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 208
    That regen could be a fun mechanic to learn
    That leaked info seems fake to me. Just saying ... I can be wrong somehow, but I highly doubt that the team would create a champion specifically immune to another champ and give them abilities to do quests.
    I highly doubt that the team would create a champion specifically immune to another champ and give them abilities to do quests.

Can you elaborate on what you mean here? There are plenty of immune champs who do quests.
    Ultron has bleed and both Poison and Bleed Immunity.
    There's not really anything in there that hasn't already been done in some shape or form. It's just done a little differently. A little difference can make a big change in a champ though. It will be fun to see how he turns out.
    HQ101 wrote: »
    I highly doubt that the team would create a champion specifically immune to another champ and give them abilities to do quests.

Can you elaborate on what you mean here? There are plenty of immune champs who do quests.

No. Their abilities are specially designed to do quests. That's what it says there.
    The ability only works from fight to fight.

Also, no champ in the game is specially designed to be immune to another one. Being immune to coldsnap and frostbite is riddiculous.
    Why would he be immune to a passive charge?
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    edited September 2017
    Blade seems like he'll linger more towards a Skill champ because nothing about what happened to him was Mystic or Scientific. Life steal apon bleed stacks seems appropiate for him; also I think when a bleed is applied to himself his ability should to reverse the effects to regeneration since he's half vampire. This ability will not be long lasting so that it adds balance to him and the game because I know people would complain lol.
    I tend to agree with Skill over Mystic also. Because most of his abilities seem to be rooted in Martial Arts.