**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just got 6* red hulk....Is he still viable in today's content? Is he any good??

Just got 6* red hulk....Is he still viable in today's content? Is he any good?? 40 votes

Yess
100%
PantherusNZTheManMythLegendzuffyTerraSportsfan365KennadoRoOOtsThesurvivlistUnidentifiedCreatureScopeotoe987MegaGalacticManar198xGogeta91199Anderson1934CiciliatoZombieZeddDjinGiulioV99EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_lit 40 votes
Meh
0%

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Yess
    He's poor man's HT.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★

Hes one of the best aw attackers i dont care what anyone else says but i know most high tier players will back me on this

Yes. Beast mode.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★

Hes one of the best aw attackers i dont care what anyone else says but i know most high tier players will back me on this

I do not disagree but can you explain why? Thanks :-)
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    Yess
    Like everyone else said he’s a huge win. Most of his best things are listed above and i agree with but he’s also a certified mystic killer. He seriously is so good against basically any mystic which is a big bonus for me because i hate fighting most mystics. He also has a little bit of utility because you can choose to add more heat charges, heal a little, or incinerate the opponent depending on which of his special attacks you use
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Yess
    The best part? He doesnt need a dupe. Ready to go the moment you get him.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yess

Ajisdope said:

Poison and incinerate purify and turn into powah. His dmg at 10 heath charges is massive and and the heat dmg itself makes it easier to bypass certain nodes and match ups like a mr sinister or a safeguard node. Suicide friendly for those who wanna go that route. Tanky af. Hes a very simple champion and yet he is probably the most used champ thruout my ally in masters tier 1 aw. He just does a lot of the nodes with ease. Alot of good mystic defenders out aswell rn like moji. Man thing and more recently dragonman which he just slays aswell

I recently had a choice for r3 science champ to make between capiw sig 200. Torch sig 20 and rulk sig 1. I ended up taking up capiw and most of my ally legit ment i should have gone with rulk and i honestly could have gone either way
    Hey dude I have him at r5, use him a lot, and sat on 3 science gems.

I’d earmarked them for void, cap and RG. Only one of which I have currently.

What do you think to awakening him and if yes does he need a bunch of levels?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yess

Berjibs said:

Ajisdope said:

Poison and incinerate purify and turn into powah. His dmg at 10 heath charges is massive and and the heat dmg itself makes it easier to bypass certain nodes and match ups like a mr sinister or a safeguard node. Suicide friendly for those who wanna go that route. Tanky af. Hes a very simple champion and yet he is probably the most used champ thruout my ally in masters tier 1 aw. He just does a lot of the nodes with ease. Alot of good mystic defenders out aswell rn like moji. Man thing and more recently dragonman which he just slays aswell

I recently had a choice for r3 science champ to make between capiw sig 200. Torch sig 20 and rulk sig 1. I ended up taking up capiw and most of my ally legit ment i should have gone with rulk and i honestly could have gone either way
    Hey dude I have him at r5, use him a lot, and sat on 3 science gems.

I’d earmarked them for void, cap and RG. Only one of which I have currently.

What do you think to awakening him and if yes does he need a bunch of levels?
    All those 3 needs the dupe more then rulk which doesnt really need it. But with 3 ags and the very little likelyhood of you pulling all these 3 champs which u want max sig on you should def use one on him. Makes him able to handle mephistos passive incinerate and gets huge physical resistance and starts with a couple heat charges which is just nice. Since i have capiw and torch duped as 6* i used a 6* awakening gem on rulk. High sig isnt needed

Thanks man, was thinking I’ll prob get another science gem before I pull those other two champs I’m missing.

Ajisdope said:

Thanks. How is he good against mr sinister?
    Gotcha. Pulled rhulk as a six star recently. Getting to know how to use him properly.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

Gotcha. Pulled rhulk as a six star recently. Getting to know how to use him properly.

Just sp1 to 10 charges and go to town. Easy lol