**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally

Last week i pulled him as my 5th 6 star and now i had the luck to pull him again! Thank you Kabam now i will be staggering my way into 2020 in an unstoppable way!

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    LOL-that's sad bro
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Well all I can say is #buffjuggernaut2020 i guess..
  • TaintmanTaintman Posts: 32
    Such pulls should come with tissues as well for tears wipe. RIP 10K 6* shards
    So Kabam any plans on a rework on Juggs? Or a good buff that makes him fun to use on attack?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Why you have to necro a dead thread?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    you necro’d your own thread? Why?
    Becouse i want a buff on Jugg? Is that really so hard to get? I saw my juggs in my roaster yesterday and got reminded he still sucks so i went here to "necro" this old post to hopefully get some light on Juggs.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    There are loads of other champs who need buffs too. Kabam has said they’re going to be stepping up their game of how often they huff their champs, and we are seeing a pick up in pace. Juggs will get his day, just wait.
    Oh i know there are alot of champs who need buffs, both ms marvels, both daredevils, abomb, hulk, miles, og storm, beast, ultron, Jane foster, rhino, loki just name a few. Still i cant try to make a post about Juggs to hopefully get him to be buff next.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Specifically because you pull a champ that doesn’t mean that Kabam should just immediately take up that champ in the priority list.
    Oh i have pulled alot of bad champs trust me. But i happend to like Jugg as a character and would love to see him getting a buff. I really dont get why i cant make a post asking kabam to buff him for that reason, or for any other reason. The forums are here for the community to voice there opinion. Btw, you must be a fun guy at partys. "just becouse you like that song doesnt mean we all have to listen to it" Lol.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    “I got reminded he still sucks.”
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Oh i have pulled alot of bad champs trust me. But i happend to like Jugg as a character and would love to see him getting a buff. I really dont get why i cant make a post asking kabam to buff him for that reason, or for any other reason. The forums are here for the community to voice there opinion. Btw, you must be a fun guy at partys. "just becouse you like that song doesnt mean we all have to listen to it" Lol.

It's all good, man. Reign free. The forums might try bring you down (policy police) but really you're free to discuss as long as you don't break the TOS.

I for one would love to see a Juggs buff.