**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best Champions for LOL initial clear (and exploration)

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hi Guys,
I know Aegon is at the top. But since I still cannot pull him I want to take into consideration my other options. A lot of video's I can find are from 2019 and exclude a lot of great champions that have since been released or updated.
I was wondering if you could make a top 5 of champions for an initial clear. And perhaps if they can do the exploration aswell.

If you want to take into consideration my options they are as follows:
Doom 6*r2
Sabretooth 5/65 (omega, sasquatch, Magneto (for tech/metal?)
Ghost 5/65 (full synergies)
Domino 5/65 (full synergies)
Nick Fury 5/65
Thing 5/65 (full synergies)

I normally run suicides, but am willing to turn them of ofcourse.

Thank you for your advice.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    just run a full ghost team, might cost a few revives but it'll be quick
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk is also a great option for the non-skill fights.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    OG iron man he is too op
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    I know someone who did it with ghost, he used some champs as counters to specific fights though .
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost is one of the fastest, I find. Aegon, Guilly 2099, probably Colossus might beat her in terms of speed overall and item usage overall, but she saves a lot items as well.

I did the easy path with her in about 2 hours with my rank 4 5* awakened ghost with synergies. Had maxed suicides, maxed recoil, collar tech, and I boosted like crazy! Spent about 400 units total, or so.

As for exploration, I'm going with my Guilly 2099. Other than aegon, she can counter the most middle, corner, and outer bosses. And her lifesteal, Regen and armor can even give me itemless runs.

I also don't have aegon.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Why is everyone sleeping on g2099?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★

For me it is probably because I do not have her. Haven`t played with her at all.

@Kill_Grey thnx for your response. WIll look into Collar Tech, and also into Maxing Recoil, currently only have 1 stage unlocked.

Also want to thank everyone else.

He doesn't have her.

For me it is probably because I do not have her. Haven`t played with her at all.

@Kill_Grey thnx for your response. WIll look into Collar Tech, and also into Maxing Recoil, currently only have 1 stage unlocked.

Also want to thank everyone else.
    I'd advise you do it without max recoil tho. It's a lot of units, and you'll probably never use it again.
    @Kill_Grey Did you notice a lot of difference with the Collar Tech unlocked? Did you also have that at max rank?

@Kill_Grey Did you notice a lot of difference with the Collar Tech unlocked? Did you also have that at max rank?

I had 3/5

Big difference! My ghost was only sig 40 or so at the time, but it felt like I was playing a higher sig version, basically. You can do about 3 rounds or comboes before they reach a bar of power when you would normally do about 2 without collar tech.

You'll understand better when you try 😉
    I'm planning on getting it to 4/5, so I can effectively use my Guilly to explore. Max collar tech is very expensive, so I won't be able to max it for a while, I reckon.

Definitely one of my favorite masteries, and I even prefer it to MD
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Sabretooth w/Sasquatch
    @Jinøra Did you do it with them?
    I grinded for the 4 star Sasquatch when he was in arena because of the synergy. Did some small tests but never really pushed through. Were there any real problem fights on the easy path? And what mastery did you use?
    I might try both Sabretooth and Ghost and see what playstyle sooths me better for longer fights.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    I did my initial easy path clear with Aegon and just rolled it with like 5 revives
    I think based off your characters Sabretooth just does so much damage with that synergy it's kind of impossible to go wrong with him.
    Also you can bring in a Killmonger, Black Panther OG, or Black Panther Civil War for the 100% ability accuracy reduction to get past the incredibly annoying Magik fight so long as you parry while you push her over a bar of power so Limbo will not trigger.
    Also you can do Domino with Trinity since bringing in Masacre will give you infinite parries making the run pretty simple.