**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion needs a rework next?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Some of the champs I had in old polls like Colossus, old man logan, Magnetos & Hulkbuster have already been reworked and updated. Now which champ badly neeeds a rework?

Which champion needs a rework next? 66 votes

Joe Fixit
7%
Thicco_ModeElementalBashRoKoPlayzzzHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBertTron 5 votes
War Machine
4%
shield456NnnHemendra_ 3 votes
Abomination
1%
AlexBossu 1 vote
Deadpool X force
22%
CaboDestro1JTChaosLoganJackman05KevanproGgp87TriguyMysteryMaestroSwarmOfRavensEver_72MCOCmaster01AncelRiptideZura_1jscott96HD_prence_69 15 votes
Iron Fist
13%
Alfa_PigeonWRIRDa_Grimm_One_88Inked84Maxax1BRUUUUHPaul_Rudd[Deleted User]wdkeller1_ 9 votes
Karnak
15%
ATnix95Mhd20034RoOOtsmanveertherealRisenfromhellwingedWarrior2099TheTalentsAomine_Daiki10MainzelFreedomsage 10 votes
Cable
3%
AmnetiesfuNemOron 2 votes
Howard the Duck
1%
Chacos 1 vote
Juggernaut
21%
JoeLukaZeClown137MathstadonMarvel2289RedEightDenzel116RamadaTripleBGarrettNBerjibsZ2f6hQunoobmeproNogood22Wardizzle 14 votes
Moon Knight
9%
smy168ShadowstrikeNo_oneukJragonMaster170SetnopNotaZesty 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• WardizzleWardizzle Posts: 12
    Juggernaut
    Juggernaut simply because he was my 1st 6* and I'd like to be able take him into v5 for some fun.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Joe Fixit
    might be biased here...
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Iron patriot
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Iron Fist
    I think like a kabam dev mentioned this. Iron fist has so much potential too! They could give his "cut ki flow off" thing a petrify or paralyze, give him vulnerability debuffs, maybe solid buff control. I'd love to see like an unconventional mystic that use traditionally non-mystic mechanics like Armor Break, Petrify, or Vulnerability, because Iron fist kind of is like a Skill champ with magic punches and he's the one that can do it.

I remember back when he used to be glorious, so what he is no is especially sad.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Black Panther Civil War. Last skill buff was punisher and einter soldier
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Juggernaut
    Please...
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Another one???

Every day another buff thread
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    The game.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Joe Fixit
    Cable doesnt need a buff. He can shred with his degen.
  • Deadpool X force
    I am very happy people voted for Deadpool
  • Bilbo_Idol1Bilbo_Idol1 Posts: 25
    How do I vote for all of them?
  • Thor ragnarok
    Thor ragnarok seriously need a buff ! Apart from his power gain ! He have nothing special , a shock that doesn't stack, a stun that depends on your chances !
  • Thor ragnarok special changes !
    Sp1 and sp2 needs changes ..we are talking about thor(god of thunder) and have attacks like mortals? If need idea, then look in thor ragnarok movie final battle with hela ! Will get atleast 1 or 2 ideas to make them as special attacks of buffed thor ragnarok
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Juggernaut

Thor ragnarok special changes !
    Sp1 and sp2 needs changes ..we are talking about thor(god of thunder) and have attacks like mortals? If need idea, then look in thor ragnarok movie final battle with hela ! Will get atleast 1 or 2 ideas to make them as special attacks of buffed thor ragnarok

it would be a long time before he needs a buff
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Iron Fist
    Both Daredevils, skill class is awful.
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Joe Fixit
    first 6 star was joe fixit, he is so bad.. i mean come on.
  • AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Deadpool X force
    Just increase x-pool deadforce's regen

At least
  • Iron Fist
    Iron Fist in need of a rework so is Juggernaut (considering how powerful he actually is within the comics)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    IP or Netflix DD. 2 weakest classes rn. We especially don't need a Mystic or Mutant buff.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The_grim3 said:

Ant Man, both Cyclops, Drax, along with any original characters from 2015 who have not yet been touched.

There are so many worse champs than Ant-Man. He's decent with some synergies and Drax has some really solid damage, especially with deep wounds. And please no more Mutant buffs. Mutant is so OP compared to every other class in the game right now.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Groot for sure, As much as Id hate to say because so many Cyclops, oo more mutants for a while. Both 6* and duped Urg. We got tons and gambit on the way already.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Groot for sure, As much as Id hate to say because so many Cyclops, oo more mutants for a while. Both 6* and duped Urg. We got tons and gambit on the way already.

The champ in ur dp needs a serious buff