**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides? Yes or no?

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've been wondering for a while if suicides is the right choice for me. i feel like my roster is pretty well suited for it, and I like finishing fights quicker and having the pi boost for arena.

Roster:

I have a mystic ag for magik because i know sig helps with suicides. I am also planning to take g2099 to r5 with a tech gem

Right now, I only do the 4* basic and it takes me around 24 hours, but doing it faster would obviously be nice, and on top of the attack boost, I'm pretty sure it increases points right?

Is suicides ok for act six content or will I have to take them off?

I only have 52/59 points available because I never had to do exploration of any acts. I used auntm.ai for building the setup with what I have and I used 51/52 points.

should the last point go in despair or coagulate?

Also, if I've done the pretty simple math correctly, it should be about 4.5k units for me because I need 3 carb cores for each suicide mastery,1 for recoil, 1 for the final point in wp(I have 2), and 1 for coagulate or none if I go despair. I have 3k units right now, and I could probably get to 4.5k in a month or a little more.

I was also thinking about the black friday unit deals and was wondering if I should just save for those

Should I go for sucides? thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Most of your top champs are suicide friendly, Id go for it even though Im not a fan of them, no need to hamper my roster :)
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

stop being a lazy ass and get to level 60 lol

I have an alright roster and stuck at level 59.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Go for it! You need to get level 60 too lol.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Go for suicides, never look back, because you're never gonna have a reason to and/or regret it.

Even on my laggy-ass phone, I manage to do 3 arenas and achieve all the milestones in just about 2 days (3* featured, 4* basic, 4* featured). Why? Simply because it's a million times more bearable due to having suicides! And my roster isn't even that stacked, I only have 1 rank 5 5*, 8 rank 4 5*s, 1 rank 3 5*, 2 rank 2 5*s and 19 maxed 4*s, (plus a bunch of maxed 3*s).

Going for Suicides was the best decision I ever made in this game, that speed factor cannot possibly be overlooked in any possible reality! Suicides vs. non-suicides is like night and day, the speed difference is something that you feel from the start, and throughout your running of it. The downside still remains recoil and defense placements, but I simply don't care about recoil considering how much faster fights are wrapped up.

I don't have the most suicide friendly roster in the world, but champs like Claire, ghost, Guilly 2099, are part of my roster. Even if I didn't have them, I still wouldn't turn off my suicides for anything (except omega boss rush, lol)!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I’ve just done full exploration of 6.1 and 6.2, I run suicides with 5/5 MD, 3/3 willpower, 1 point in coagulate.

I’m now exploring 6.3, still using suicides.

My main champs are Aegon, Corvus, BWCV, Ghost, Quake, and Doom (but he needs healing up between fights, not suicide friendly).
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    is getting 4/5 points in MD worth it? i dont play in an alliance any more so loyalty is seriously hard for me to get so i need to spend it wisely now.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

is getting 4/5 points in MD worth it? i dont play in an alliance any more so loyalty is seriously hard for me to get so i need to spend it wisely now.

I think it depends on who you use. obviously, if you don't have many mystics, don't get it. I think it's definitely worth unlocking for when you get good mystics and when you need to use them, but I'm not sure if you need to have them unlocked 24/7

Most of your top champs are suicide friendly, Id go for it even though Im not a fan of them, no need to hamper my roster :)

from the first pic of my roster, who wouldn't really work with them?

stop being a lazy ass and get to level 60 lol

no! (but yeah I really should. I also need to explore the second half of act four)
    Kill_Grey said:

Go for suicides, never look back, because you're never gonna have a reason to and/or regret it.

Even on my laggy-ass phone, I manage to do 3 arenas and achieve all the milestones in just about 2 days (3* featured, 4* basic, 4* featured). Why? Simply because it's a million times more bearable due to having suicides! And my roster isn't even that stacked, I only have 1 rank 5 5*, 8 rank 4 5*s, 1 rank 3 5*, 2 rank 2 5*s and 19 maxed 4*s, (plus a bunch of maxed 3*s).

Going for Suicides was the best decision I ever made in this game, that speed factor cannot possibly be overlooked in any possible reality! Suicides vs. non-suicides is like night and day, the speed difference is something that you feel from the start, and throughout your running of it. The downside still remains recoil and defense placements, but I simply don't care about recoil considering how much faster fights are wrapped up.

I don't have the most suicide friendly roster in the world, but champs like Claire, ghost, Guilly 2099, are part of my roster. Even if I didn't have them, I still wouldn't turn off my suicides for anything (except omega boss rush, lol)!

that sounds super enticing lol. my five star roster sounds around your level but my 4 and 3* are probably a bit lacking in comparison. but I could still probably make it work.

I’ve just done full exploration of 6.1 and 6.2, I run suicides with 5/5 MD, 3/3 willpower, 1 point in coagulate.

I’m now exploring 6.3, still using suicides.

My main champs are Aegon, Corvus, BWCV, Ghost, Quake, and Doom (but he needs healing up between fights, not suicide friendly).

Go for it! You need to get level 60 too lol.

thanks for the advice!
    edited September 2020
    wait so is my assessment of the cost correct? around 4.5k units? and thanks for all the help
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    how much attack increase% you get if you run
    1 pt recoil
    and 3 pts in double edge and liquid courage???

how much attack increase% you get if you run
    1 pt recoil
    and 3 pts in double edge and liquid courage???

60% attack and like 10% spatk
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I mean, most of your top champs are suicide friendly, but then again, it's a TON of units. If I were you, I would use your units on completing content like Act 6 and exploring variants. I have many suicide friendly champs but I haven't unlocked suicides cuz it's way too many units for me personally. I used my units to do content (even tho I barely used units, mainly used my stash).

I mean, most of your top champs are suicide friendly, but then again, it's a TON of units. If I were you, I would use your units on completing content like Act 6 and exploring variants. I have many suicide friendly champs but I haven't unlocked suicides cuz it's way too many units for me personally. I used my units to do content (even tho I barely used units, mainly used my stash).

hm good point. Im probably able to complete 6.2 soon, but theres been a lot of other stuff
    is coagulate necessary?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

is coagulate necessary?

I've been running suicides without coagulate for some time now, and I'm kinda feeling the health loss from double edge without coag. I'mma unlock and try to max it in not too long a time.