**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Still after 6 years people asking for a quality of life Improvement still not happening

GoufyGoufy Posts: 23
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Ever since this game started in 2014 there is been a simple quality of life Improvement asked for. And that is simply give us a numerical value on the XP bar, and add said XP bar to the Summoner profile page.

Why has this still not been achieved yet?

Is it a visual mapping issue on the summoner page?
If so easy solution place it in the dead space between the profile pic and masteries tab.

Or is it because of the psychological aspect of the fact you don't want people to see how much of their lives and time has been wasted on your app.

I DONT WANT JUST ANYONES COMMENTS ON QUESTION UNLESS YOUR A DEV. Because 90% of the time you don't do anything other than talk trash on who ever asks anything.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Why not just play the game and ignore the XP bar?

It’ll fill as you play story/ew etc and when you’re level 60 you can forget all about it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Goufy said:

Ever since this game started in 2014 there is been a simple quality of life Improvement asked for. And that is simply give us a numerical value on the XP bar, and add said XP bar to the Summoner profile page.

Why has this still not been achieved yet?

Is it a visual mapping issue on the summoner page?
    If so easy solution place it in the dead space between the profile pic and masteries tab.

Or is it because of the psychological aspect of the fact you don't want people to see how much of their lives and time has been wasted on your app.

I DONT WANT JUST ANYONES COMMENTS ON QUESTION UNLESS YOUR A DEV. Because 90% of the time you don't do anything other than talk trash on who ever asks anything.

You dont get to make that demand, this is a public forum, shoot even most of the mods are not actually devs

In addition this is not a QOL improvement, it does nothing to improve the QOL.
  • GoufyGoufy Posts: 23

When this is the information gave for the xp bar it looks full. How ever I ran 8 more fights and still haven't leveled up to 54 for the next mastery point its annoying. Other games have a numerical value so why cant they?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Goufy said:

When this is the information gave for the xp bar it looks full. How ever I ran 8 more fights and still haven't leveled up to 54 for the next mastery point its annoying. Other games have a numerical value so why cant they?

and what is a numerical bar going to give you? nothing. It provides no QOL improvement, and may just make you more angry. Also how can you still be 53 after supposedly 6 years playing the game.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Tbh this is just a stupid request. I'm not even gonna try and explain.
  • You’ve played the game for six years but aren’t level 60. Interesting 🤔
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

Goufy said:

and what is a numerical bar going to give you? nothing. It provides no QOL improvement, and may just make you more angry. Also how can you still be 53 after supposedly 6 years playing the game.
    And where does OP say he has been playing for 6 years?
    It’s inferred from his original post. He says “ Ever since this game started in 2014”.
  • GoufyGoufy Posts: 23
    Just because I can look back and see the same request since then means what? And if I k ew I was let's say 3k xp points off next level at 0 energy I would know wait for the next 6 free energy move 3 spaces and fight the 2 1800 point xp fights. Instead of waiting 30 credits for the same result and loss of credits.