**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Last 4 pulls from Science/Mystic Crystals

Comments

• Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    Pulled Doom last Sunday, Cap IW Saturday, and Quake today.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Mine were Mordo, Luke Cage, ZGhost Rider (dupe) and Rhino.... woo hoo

Mine were Mordo, Luke Cage, ZGhost Rider (dupe) and Rhino.... woo hoo

With my luck lately I’m surely due to be dealt some of the worst champs in the game

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Noice...Got my 5* Doom and have kept trying for Quake, Cap America IW, Void, Symbiote Supreme or Dr. Voodoo, but haven't gotten any of those yet.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Today was a good day for these! I pulled Doom for the first time and then duped him (I know he doesn't necessarily need to be awakened but still...). My last dual was Ghost a few days ago. Before these last three dual crystals I think my best pull from a dual was Red Hulk.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

I'm so jealous I'm a quake player w/o a decent quake. I'm doing elder's bane now and I did a biohazard path with a maxed 3 star quake bc I love her more than my 5/65 BWCV lol.

I feel insulted, lol

Noice...Got my 5* Doom and have kept trying for Quake, Cap America IW, Void, Symbiote Supreme or Dr. Voodoo, but haven't gotten any of those yet.

I went through at least 6-8 duds from the science/mystic crystals til I got on a hot streak with good champs. It happens to all of us.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    This luck
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Gimme that Quake.

Please.

But congrats, you just won the game. I would love every single pull you got there

Even the Guillotine dupe. I really want to dupe my Guillotine
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I pulled Sorcerer Supreme, and finally got Quake.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Very nice pulls! I'm still hunting for Aegon, Blade, Nick Fury, Omega Red, Archangel, Domino, and Sunspot in the Mutant/Skill Dual crystal.
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    Your luck rivals mine. My last 4 have been magik, quake, torch, and bwcv
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I hate your luck.