**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BWCV bug - maybe?

So I’m against the boss rush Claire Voyant, and I may have discovered a bug.

There is a node that gives her a clairvoyance charge every 3 seconds. The node itself is not the issue. The issue is the interaction of clairevoyance charges. Her abilities state: ‘each time she or her opponent is immune to any effect, or an immunity purifies a preexisting effect, she gains 1 charge and 4% max power’
This line states that only if there is an immunity/purification that she gains charges and power.
However, whenever she gains the clairvoyance charge from the node, she is also gaining power. I’ve read her abilities and the node and it seems like she’s just gaining power whenever a charge is gained, instead of when an immunity or purification triggers.

I can send screenshots or other if needed.

Comments

• Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Hmm, I don't remember having any problems with this fight, I was using CAIW. Are you sure you're not using someone who's applying bleeds on her (or whichever debuff she's immune to) ?
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Lo4eath said:

Hmm, I don't remember having any problems with this fight, I was using CAIW. Are you sure you're not using someone who's applying bleeds on her (or whichever debuff she's immune to) ?

No. Was using Hyperion and she was in the bleed curse. Hyperion doesn’t cause bleed nor is he immune to bleed. I also didn’t need to make contact to trigger her power gain, if that’s what you were thinking. I’m just dashing back, holding block and non contact, and when she gains a clairevoyance charge from the node, she’s gaining the 4% power. I still managed to beat it but she was awfully close to an sp3 and I can see the bug definitely messing up people if they aren’t careful
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

Lo4eath said:

No. Was using Hyperion and she was in the bleed curse. Hyperion doesn’t cause bleed nor is he immune to bleed. I also didn’t need to make contact to trigger her power gain, if that’s what you were thinking. I’m just dashing back, holding block and non contact, and when she gains a clairevoyance charge from the node, she’s gaining the 4% power. I still managed to beat it but she was awfully close to an sp3 and I can see the bug definitely messing up people if they aren’t careful
    Well, she gains power whenever she gains Claire charges, whether it triggers due to an immunity, or due to that node.
    Kill_Grey said:

Hazzalec1 said:

Lo4eath said:

Well, she gains power whenever she gains Claire charges, whether it triggers due to an immunity, or due to that node.
    HI_guys said:

The base idea of Claire is that she gains Clairvoyance charges when opponent or herself is immune to an effect. And whensoever she gains a Clairvoyance charge , she gains 4% max power.

Perfectly fine interaction.
    She is bugged in ither regards like mystic conditioning and Angela though

Maybe the wording is off. It makes it seem like she is supposed to gain power and clairvoyance charges from immunities, and that the power gain is part of that ability instead of clairevoyance charges themselves. Otherwise, it should say in the abilities ‘upon gaining a clairevoyance charge, gain 4% power’ rather than ‘whenever an immunity triggers, gain a clairevoyance charge and 4% power’

The ‘and’ makes it seem like the power gain is part of that ability, rather than being on a separate line about when clairevoyance charges are gained. This is why I think this is a bug. The wording used in the abilities is quite clear upon first glance, and the interaction you’re referring to isn’t explicitly stated in her abilities.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

The base idea of Claire is that she gains Clairvoyance charges when opponent or herself is immune to an effect. And whensoever she gains a Clairvoyance charge , she gains 4% max power.

Perfectly fine interaction.
    She is bugged in other regards like mystic conditioning and Angela though

Don't forget infinity man and annihilus! Fun and interactive 😑
    HI_guys said:

Yes you're right the wording does make it seem that way. But rest assured it's not a bug. This node was specifically designed for her in her EQ with the intention of her gaining power and blasting you.

Ok thanks