**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"SEEING RED" EQ NODE BUGGED

The "seeing red" node in chapter 3 quest 1 of the "Rise of X" event quest is not functioning as it says in the node description. I was using Omega red and the node states that whenever the attacker uses a special attack, they purify all bleeds on themselves and gain a permanent passive prowess for every bleed purified. Yet, when I used my sp2 I did not gain any prowess stacks and the bleeds were not purified.

Comments

• FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure Omega Reds spores lower the chance of him purifying debuffs aswell, it just hasn't been noticed until now. Atleast that would explain why Omega Red can't purify them but other mutants can
  • So does that mean Omega Red is bugged? Because his abilities only say opponents have a 10% lower chance of purifying debuffs per death spore active. That kinda gimps his potential in that quest
  • Game1Game1 Posts: 7
    From what I can see other mutants can’t purify the bleeds.
  • Game1Game1 Posts: 7
    It affects all mutants that deal with ability accuracy
  • 616ers616ers Posts: 21
    Sunspot, archangel, omega red are all not responding to the node. I don’t understand why this would effect my ability accuracy.
    When Omega red gains a bleed it has the {{_}} thing around it but not when AA Gains bleeds. I thought this could be the issue but AA died to bleed. Same thing with sunspot. Bleeds do not get purified and I die.
  • 616ers616ers Posts: 21
    I have despair at 2/3 for additional information
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

omega red reduces the chances of purifying effects from nodes working based on the number of spores. If you drop off the spores you will be able to purify. AA likewise reduces ability accuracy preventing it, sunspot works fine so probably dispare. The reason AAR affects it is that it is a node, which is considered part of the defender.
  • LMF1745LMF1745 Posts: 11
    The EQ is bugged
    I started first fight Using OR and it worked properly. After that fight it stopped completely not only for the rest of the quest, but every time I tried the quest after
    I’d put in a ticket but we all know it won’t get fixed lol
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

omega red reduces the chances of purifying effects from nodes working based on the number of spores. If you drop off the spores you will be able to purify. AA likewise reduces ability accuracy preventing it, sunspot works fine so probably dispare. The reason AAR affects it is that it is a node, which is considered part of the defender.

What does death spores have to do with anything? They only reduce the opponent chance to shrug debuffs
    1) ORs abilities state it lowers the chance for the opponent to purify debuffs
    2) the node states it purifies debuffs
    3) the node is considered part of the opponents abilities
    4) therefore ORs spores prevents it from working.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Basically that node isn't a bug but a foolish error by developers to code it as part of opponent's ability instead of making it works independently.

I can think of several reasons why they did that but.....nah, I don't wanna do that.

Cons? Limiting mutant champs you can use in that subchapter....perhaps.

I used Omega for all paths in that with ease so I don't know the best feedback for that node
  • The node is bugged. I have a video saved of Domino failing to purify bleed debuffs when launching a special. Doesn’t work for Omega Red half the time either and it has nothing to do with ability. Another weird one is Archangel never bleeds in this quest in the five or so fights I’ve done with him spamming heavy, he’s never been made to bleed one time despite the biohazard node
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    616ers said:

Sunspot, archangel, omega red are all not responding to the node. I don’t understand why this would effect my ability accuracy.
    When Omega red gains a bleed it has the {{_}} thing around it but not when AA Gains bleeds. I thought this could be the issue but AA died to bleed. Same thing with sunspot. Bleeds do not get purified and I die.

Yes they are. I used sunspot and magneto and they both did fine. Omega Red with spores on shuts the node down.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Why would anyone using Omega Red in this quest, wish for the bleed to be purified?

I used OR for almost every fight and was incredibly happy that I could keep 30 spores on the defender pretty much all the way through. A few heavies sprinkled here and there and he just melts through the quest.
  • Shamir51 said:

Why would anyone using Omega Red in this quest, wish for the bleed to be purified?

I used OR for almost every fight and was incredibly happy that I could keep 30 spores on the defender pretty much all the way through. A few heavies sprinkled here and there and he just melts through the quest.

Because he’s one of my few rank 5’s and a prowess buff that grants 20% extra special damage that stacks 20x is awesome no matter what mutant you’re use. But the node isn’t working anyways

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★

The "seeing red" node in chapter 3 quest 1 of the "Rise of X" event quest is not functioning as it says in the node description. I was using Omega red and the node states that whenever the attacker uses a special attack, they purify all bleeds on themselves and gain a permanent passive prowess for every bleed purified. Yet, when I used my sp2 I did not gain any prowess stacks and the bleeds were not purified.

then this is false advertisement. Otherwise, summoners will start asking for compensation due to using excessive items to get thru that quest and/or chapter.
    Eskimus said:

Shamir51 said:

Because he’s one of my few rank 5’s and a prowess buff that grants 20% extra special damage that stacks 20x is awesome no matter what mutant you’re use. But the node isn’t working anyways

It works perfectly fine.
  • Eskimus said:

Shamir51 said:

It works perfectly fine.
    I’d love to show you the video I have proving that statement wrong
    Eskimus said:

Eskimus said:

Shamir51 said:

It works perfectly fine.
    I’d love to show you the video I have proving that statement wrong
    Ok.
    edited September 2020
    https://youtu.be/CbdufUgx_Vk

@Eskimus tell me again how broken it is?
    Eskimus said:

The node is bugged. I have a video saved of Domino failing to purify bleed debuffs when launching a special. Doesn’t work for Omega Red half the time either and it has nothing to do with ability. Another weird one is Archangel never bleeds in this quest in the five or so fights I’ve done with him spamming heavy, he’s never been made to bleed one time despite the biohazard node

domino has AAR, it reduces the ability of nodes, even benefitial ones from triggering.
    Eskimus said:

Shamir51 said:

you get more damage out of your death aura. The node is working, again if you back off the spores which lowers the chance of the node triggering it will work.
    HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

HI_guys said:

Lormif said:

What does death spores have to do with anything? They only reduce the opponent chance to shrug debuffs
    1) ORs abilities state it lowers the chance for the opponent to purify debuffs
    2) the node states it purifies debuffs
    3) the node is considered part of the opponents abilities
    4) therefore ORs spores prevents it from working.
    Thats just a terrible design method
    It's actually not. ORs specials arent his main damage source. You want spores on an opponent and bleeding is the way to get them. It actually makes that node for him even better.
    @Eskimus where you at? Looking forward to your rebuttal
  • @Eskimus where you at? Looking forward to your rebuttal

Here....this is the black panther with matador.
    Domino purifies a bleed and gains a prowess once, another time she purifies two bleeds and gains no prowess, it’s completely random and it’s not just this fight. https://youtu.be/T5s3XzD78U4
    Eskimus said:

Domino purifies a bleed and gains a prowess once, another time she purifies two bleeds and gains no prowess, it’s completely random and it’s not just this fight. https://youtu.be/T5s3XzD78U4
    That's her AAR. Don't use Domino.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Eskimus said:

I had the same issue but was using Domino and AA so it must be the AAR.

Eskimus said:

I had the same issue but was using Domino and AA so it must be the AAR.
    It's got to be. If Omega shuts it down with 10 spores, there wouldn't be any reason why Domino or AA wouldn't do the same.
  • Eskimus said:

domino’s ability accuracy has nothing to do with her not popping prowess when she sheds a bleed when she activated a special attack.