**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cashgrab Mordo

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Anyone got any tips against the cashgrab Mordo?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Story or EQ or something else? What quest?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    6.2.5, the one where you have to have whole team alive in order to function properly
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Quake if you are lucky enough to have her
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Ahh, that one.

I’ve read that so many people hated that fight. I can’t honestly say that I found that a bad fight at all.

When you get to him, if any of your team is knocked out, revive them.

If you want the simplest fight against him, do what I did and use Quake 👍
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    One revive with ghost, no synergies.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ghost murders that quest. Take Wasp and hood with you and Mordo is soloable. Make sure none in your team are dead though, or Ghosts abilities are reduced.
    The issue is I don't have Ghost higher than 4* (and Act 6 has the damned 5* restriction) and although I have 5* Quake, she is r1 bcs I could never learn her (although I plan on doing it)

My main hope is either CapIW or Doc Ock. I have some units too so I hope I will manage somehow
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

The issue is I don't have Ghost higher than 4* (and Act 6 has the damned 5* restriction) and although I have 5* Quake, she is r1 bcs I could never learn her (although I plan on doing it)

My main hope is either CapIW or Doc Ock. I have some units too so I hope I will manage somehow

Rank up quake you noob

Kerneas said:

Learning Quake is a much better option than sitting on your a££ waiting for CAIW or Doc Ock.
    You got me wrong, I have got 6* Doc Ock and 5* max sig CaIW :smile: I used them today to beat that Mordo and ut was all right, definitely cost some units tho.