**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Compensation

BOO!!! Another compensation thread, get the pitchforks!!!!

Just curious if there is an eta on the compensation package for those of us who 100% act 6 shortly after it was launched?

Thank you for any info @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

I’m planning my final abyss path and a rough time frame would help me with that decision. Best

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    I can't even use the champion boss compensation package without those resources expiring. Hopefully they wait a while.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    They'll release it when they finish whatever nerfs they have left to do, which is between now and December. There are more nerfs coming next month, so probably some compensation there.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★

@Raganator yeah I agree with that just being selfish. The 30 revives from the champion compensation kinda forced my hand into pushing for 100% abyss

I feel that. If i was still pushing for the abyss, I would be the in same position as you. It's just unfortunate that Kabam couldn't increase the cap or make the compensation a different "type" of revive so that they aren't all just going to waste for some people.
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    They'll be available when AW bases are ready.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Raganator said:

I can't even use the champion boss compensation package without those resources expiring. Hopefully they wait a while.

I hope the same thing, + i already have items in overflow....
  • Options
    HeftyyyyHeftyyyy Posts: 7
    Any updates? I have one more path in the abyss and it would be great to know when the compensation arrives :)