**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug with White Magnetos pre fight ability

There is a bug with the new pre fight ability of white magneto. The passive stuns don't trigger half the time and it's caused me to lose a lot of resources. I first noticed it in the iron man iw show up difficulty and then in a practice run of the rol winter soldier. Out of the 7 parties that I landed, 4 didn't trigger stun, and there was no immune text or tenacity or anything, just no stun at all. (this was during my testing on winter soldier) This is very frustrating, as I spent 200 units that I got from summoner appreciation yesterday on revives for the iron man iw show up right today, because the block damage was so high even on my rank 4 almost sig 100 colossus. I would parry and he would keep hitting me and all of a sudden 25% of my health is gone from block damage. This may have been covered elsewhere, but here you go. I feel a refund is a fair solution to this, since I have lost 200 units and a greater champion and health boost. My in game username is the same as this one. Thank you for looking at this.

Comments

• Options
    I know that it has been covered elsewhere, but a refund or some kind of compensation would be nice. It caused a lot of anger and frustration earlier this morning. :)