**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lootcake. Is it permissible?

Title. Any issues with using lootcake for MCOC? Can anyone tell me pros/cons and if it’s worth signing up if it is not against the TOS.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I doubt that is ok with kabam
  • XeRo2468XeRo2468 Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    Please inform me is it is permissible.
  • What is that anyways. Sort of a combination of Groupon and “privacy intrusion authorized spyware” type of app that tracks everything about you and your device to sell to some other companies, and in return they give you a little bit of something ??
    And how would they be able to give you stuff in game unless you’ve also turned over all your account info to them too (which would be against TOS).

What is that anyways. Sort of a combination of Groupon and “privacy intrusion authorized spyware” type of app that tracks everything about you and your device to sell to some other companies, and in return they give you a little bit of something ??
    And how would they be able to give you stuff in game unless you’ve also turned over all your account info to them too (which would be against TOS).

I believe your almost correct. They don’t give you in game anything. They give you their currency which much like
    edited September 2020

Fake

What is? Is lootcake fake?