**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion 6 star shards are just far too overpriced!

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    If we desire to remain linear the real price should actually work out to be 13200 artifacts
    That tag seems pretty enticing to me
    Anyone have any other interesting perspectives
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    27k for a 5*. At best that give me 550 6* shards. I have no problem dropping the 32k for the 6* shards. Then again, I don't care about 5* anymore. So perhaps that shifts the my individual value proposition.
    Kill_Grey said:

I think it's okay. A 5* dupe gives 275 6* shards, and the price for a basic there is 22k artifacts. If you want to do it "linearly", them the price of 2k 6* shards should probably be about 200k artifacts, lol

4 star crystal costs 7500 artifacts
    5 star crystal costs 22500 artifacts
    That increases by 3 times in value
    From one rarity to the next
    This introduces us to the perception that a 6 star crystal should be bought at 66000 artifacts
    Mathematically equating 2000 6 star shards as 13200 artifacts

But beware the multiplier between power thresholds are alot less when transitioning to a 6 star rarity
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

I think it's okay. A 5* dupe gives 275 6* shards, and the price for a basic there is 22k artifacts. If you want to do it "linearly", them the price of 2k 6* shards should probably be about 200k artifacts, lol

This introduces us to the perception that a 6 star crystal should be bought at 66000 artifacts

But beware the multiplier between power thresholds are alot less when transitioning to a 6 star rarity
    4 star to 5 star is maybe a 1000 power difference off the bat. 5 star to 6 star is almost 4000 power difference. If a 5* is double the power of a 4* then it is triple the price. If a 6* is triple the power of a 5* then it is more than 4 times the price. Totally worth it.
    Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

4 star to 5 star is maybe a 1000 power difference off the bat. 5 star to 6 star is almost 4000 power difference. If a 5* is double the power of a 4* then it is triple the price. If a 6* is triple the power of a 5* then it is more than 4 times the price. Totally worth it.
    You can't look at it through numerals most of the Data that gets considered when evaluating rarity difference is through multipliers
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Kill_Grey said:

You can't look at it through numerals most of the Data that gets considered when evaluating rarity difference is through multipliers
    But if we are talking about value, the price is more than fair
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Just. No. Stop.
    Okay the multiplier that is proportionate in the transition from a 4 star champ to a 5 star champ at maximum potential is roughly *2
    The artifacts get 3 times more expensive
    even though it mathematically shouldn't be
    Mathematically it should be 15000 artifacts but I am fine with the price of 22000
    The multiplier that is proportionate in the transition from a 5 star champ to a 6 star champ at maximum potential is roughly *1.7
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Price is fine. If you're at the point where you don't need 5*s any more, all crystal pulls are are basically 6* shards and iso. You get far more shards for your artifacts buying them outright
    It isn't even 3 times more expensive
    No it is actually 7.27 times more expensive

Mathematically an entire 6 star crystal out of artifacts is 160000

That is a absurdly inflated value from 22000!

YoMoves said:

Not to be rude, but could you consolidate all your thoughts into single posts? This isn't Discord, and it clutters the chat a wee bit too much when you triple post with no responses. Not being rude. Just trying to make sense of everything without scrolling through umpteen posts. <3</p>

Yes I will consider that in my next discussion - Thanks for the advice
    In a entirely mathematically aquatinted spectrum the cost of a 6 star crystal from dungeon artifacts should be 25500 artifacts - judging power threshold multipliers and that the cost of a 4 star crystal is 7500 artifacts

That is mathematically the correct price but I understand why that shouldn't be implemented in the game

You don't have to interpret this post - it barley has any true relevance - I guess I am just trying to educate you guys factually
    But all you need to know is:
    A 5 star crystal is 22000 artifacts
    A 6 star crystal is 160000 artifacts even then only if you gather it through a 'long' waiting period

I don't think I have to say anymore
    🤯
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Can’t wait for this guy to be jailed for bumping and spamming.
    Sorry for the clutter guys!

Can’t wait for this guy to be jailed for bumping and spamming.

You shouldn't have to feel that way sorry