**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bundles contents dated

GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
So the new apocalypse bundles came out and the price vs what you get is dated.

For the same dollar value you can buy and Odin and get the monthly cavalier bundle that gives much better value. 5000 6 star shards, 15000 5 star shards (featured crystal), 5 cavalier crystals, 10 Energy refills, 10 level 5 team, 10 level 3 revives, 10 level 2 team revives and the 10 greater Champion boosts.
Will you be upgrading these offers in the future?

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    mabey this is his alt to convince people to do it
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Rookiie said:

Sup Prof?

Lol was that in his review today? Makes sense I guess.
    I don't watch Prof a̶n̶y̶m̶o̶r̶e̶
    But the first few words, almost read it in his voice lol
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    I bought the 5* deal and pulled Omega Red
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    I went for the $29.99 bundle not expecting much.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately at this point OP is outdated.

These are complete rng for your buck. You literally get what you pay for. Not to mention I don’t know where $70 equals to an odin plus sigil..? I get what you’re saying, buying two of them is equal.

Feature cavalier crystals = 300 units
    5 feature cavalier crystals = 1500 units

I can’t estimate what 1k 6* shards and 3x 30% boosts are worth because it can change weekly/monthly per kabam. But let’s say it’s worth 500 units. So 1 package is equal to 2000 units.

For $70 you can not get 2k units. I mean you can’t even get 1500 units for that price tag in the game. (USD would be $50, CAD is $70).

So 1 package has still value per unit offers in the store. If you mean “outdated” because they haven’t changed it much since they released feature cavalier and these early release. Then you are also wrong, because then the cost to buy units would be outdated as well. Although you aren’t here saying the cost to buy units is outdated, just the rng crystal early release package is. 🤔 🤔
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I bought one for 300 units and got 4* rocket Raccoon
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    The chances from these offers seem to be very nice. I always see lots of people pulling mostly 5* and often the new Champs.

So they exist for a reason, tho I wouldn’t recommend paying that much. Save your shards for upcoming featured Crystals and pull your new Champs there.