**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A shout out to Ghost

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Awhile back I pulled a 5* Ghost, followed by a 6* Ghost and then ended up duping both.

I think Kabam was trying to tell me something, so I started the journey to learn her play style.

Now I'm not skilled Ghost player and I still can't phase recoil, but she has been amazing for all 3 Show Up fights. Besides from tanking 1 SP3 from SS, she didn't get a single hit and easily handled CMM unblockable SP.

https://youtu.be/f-qnBNbOKHQ

Comments

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I wish I have her as a 5* at least. I ranked up my 4* Ghost the other day to try her out. Ranked her 5/50 yesterday and got a oneshot against Iron Man in the Showup. So fun to play.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost is bae! I dunno where I'd be without my 5*. Currently my only rank 5 and awakened, she shreds all!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Nice man, I mastered her by using a 4* and 3* in V1 I can play perfectly without wasp syn, hoping to get her as a 5* ASAP
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

Nice man, I mastered her by using a 4* and 3* in V1 I can play perfectly without wasp syn, hoping to get her as a 5* ASAP

That is where i want to get to one day 🙂
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Same here. Had to force myself to learn how to play her unsynergised because I can't take her partners into act 6.

BTW, she used to be my regular potion farmer in RoL. But nowadays, I use my rank 4 Guilly 2099 because she's faster, can do every single fight, and is a bit more fun in RoL IMO. Also because the AI in there is totally anti-Ghost and crappy.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    The phasing for the recoil timing is quite simple once you know it. When both of her feet are on the ground, phase. That activates phase just in time to negate recoil