**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Blade be Mystic or Skill?

2»

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Mystic
    He is vampiric. Definitely mystic. End of story, if you ask me
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    Skill
    Kobalt wrote: »
    Blade may be a skilled fighter. But he is a mystic by birth. Being a Vampire. Makes him mystical point blank period

Blade has no magical powers, not to the extent of someone like Dracula. His case of vampirism is biological mutation, not a curse or a bite
  • KappaluzzoKappaluzzo Posts: 42
    Mystic
    Blade is a vampire, not a butcher. Will be mystic.

But not suprised it will be another champ with "duo cat-type", karnak like
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Well, he is a Vampire, but he also combats Vampires as a whole, so I could see Skill.
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    Mystic

Blade has no magical powers, not to the extent of someone like Dracula. His case of vampirism is biological mutation, not a curse or a bite[/quote]

no magical powers, he is a vampire that suck blood to survive. you mind as well make iron fist skill to, only thing he do is fight with a flashlight in his hand to make it glow.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Skill
    I am not sure why people say he could be science. Taking a serum to quell his hunger might be an act of science, but doesn't really have much to do with his fighting. I've always thought he could be mystic or skill, but I think skill is most likely because when he fights, he uses his blades and guns and doesn't really use mystic powers much like SW or DS. I could be wrong though.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Don’t care
    I don't care but I hope they make him science. I need something to do with all these damn science catalysts.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Skill
    Sweatlip wrote: »
    I was thinking skill or mystic but with the lack if science champs and the moaning about it from the community maybe there is an outside chance of science.

I was actually wondering if it could be science because Morbius was a scientifically created vampire just like the screen shot you posted:

• For sure he will be science I think. Can't see skill at all, maybe mystic
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Skill
    For sure he will be science I think.

This sentence hurt my brain.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Science b/c he breathes oxygen ... and takes baths in H20
  • Mystic
    Not that dreams mean anything, and it’s pretty sad to admit, but I had a dream that Blade and Morningstar were both mystic. Even sadder when I woke up to realize that my dream of ranking them up was just that
  • Mystic
    This is what blade she be a mystic with a sword that makes you bleed an he should regens at the pace of the blood lost he inflects since vampires heal with blood. Intake
  • Viper1987 wrote: »
    I am not sure why people say he could be science. Taking a serum to quell his hunger might be an act of science, but doesn't really have much to do with his fighting. I've always thought he could be mystic or skill, but I think skill is most likely because when he fights, he uses his blades and guns and doesn't really use mystic powers much like SW or DS. I could be wrong though.

There is a logic to science0wj7bm59wcyd.png
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    Don’t care
    DOESNT MATTER JUST BE GOOD IN PLAYING
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Skill
    Blade was born the way he is. Nothing mystical about being born presumably, other than him being stronger and whatnot and immune to vampire bites.
    Seeing how he slices and dices, skill suits him far better.
    I actually want to see what Morningstar will be. That's a truly new addition, as she's made for the game.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Mystic
    R4GE wrote: »
    I'm just sick of the majority of new champs always being mystic while other classes are sinking.

Ya mean tech?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Skill
    I think Skill. His mother was bitten. No Science Experiment was done. so he relies to Skills he was Born with.

on the other Side. Uncolo was Mutant an later touches the whatever to become half Juggernaut. Mysik class.

Given Blades Abilitys geting Spiked by a SynthVampire bite. hmmm, and the fact that three new Champions are released, maybe he is a Half Mystic, but game class is Skill.