**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m so glad I didn’t do this!

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
A couple of months ago when the compensation came out for he server down time in July I got a 5 star nexus with quake in It! I didn’t choose her because I really needed good mystics https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/hk/x67ghivsz7zi.png" alt="" />
So today I opened a science mystic dual crystal and bam! I pulled a 5 star quake! I’m now super happy that I didn’t pick quake out of the nexus.

P:S For people who are really good with quake have any tips or good videos to watch on her? I’m a complete noob with her right now.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Man.... looks like she was gonna be in your roster one or the other ...

Congrats
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would have gone Longshot because I dont have him
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

A couple of months ago when the compensation came out for he server down time in July I got a 5 star nexus with quake in It! I didn’t choose her because I really needed good mystics https://us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/hk/x67ghivsz7zi.png" alt="" />
    So today I opened a science mystic dual crystal and bam! I pulled a 5 star quake! I’m now super happy that I didn’t pick quake out of the nexus.

P:S For people who are really good with quake have any tips or good videos to watch on her? I’m a complete noob with her right now.

I really hope you took Magik then
    Bro I was trying to dedide what to do with my mystic gem r4-r5. Its between Mojo, Magik, and Longshot. I'm think Mojo to improve my AW defense but definitely not Longshot.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

I chose longshot..... Sorry about that. I will say though he helped a lot with 5.4 with some annoying paths I took
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    tell me you choose magik
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Bro I was trying to dedide what to do with my mystic gem r4-r5. Its between Mojo, Magik, and Longshot. I'm think Mojo to improve my AW defense but definitely not Longshot.
    I still think a R5 Magik is incredibly useful for anyone as it just seems like she never falls out of favor or usefulness. If you really wanna bolster defense I get that though. I do feel Mojo's value has dropped some with flow falling out of favor for tactics. Mine doesn't get many if any kills these days.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I chose longshot..... Sorry about that. I will say though he helped a lot with 5.4 with some annoying paths I took
    Horrible choice. To each their own though
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Posts: 32
    Quake, start with parry/hold heavy. There are many good YT vids out there on her. Just do a search....

Magik over Longshot, but Longshot is a pretty good champ. He definitely can melt anyone that has a high buff output.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah longshot is a solid mystic champ.