**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did a ban wave just happen?

As you can see from the image below, my placement in the regional leader board went up nearly 300 places while my total base hero rating only went up a few thousand. Seems very unusual but I'll take the placement

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Nope, everyone I know of from the leaderboards are still logging in.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Where is that spreadsheet from?
  • StalgardStalgard Posts: 7
    Yeah I jumped from 50 to 29 from yesterday to today... Plus when I check the global leaderboard is a lot different.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Something may be off in the leaderboards. I jumped from around 140 in the global board to 44th after ranking a few 4*s and 3*s. Something is definitely off
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure the board is bugged. Have people higher than me that don't show up on the board that I know for sure aren't banned
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    there was a thread a day ago about how a lot of the high level people are no longer there. notable names are hq Sean and kt1
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Wait, can you clarify that for me? I kinda don’t understand which region is that for and so on. With around 600k Total Rating ... you should be one of many thousands (at least in my region?).

I‘m confused.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    This affected war tiers too fyi. All leaderboards had some kind of glitch.
    War 11 tier 1 was only the top 30 alliances instead of the top 46-48.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Wait, can you clarify that for me? I kinda don’t understand which region is that for and so on. With around 600k Total Rating ... you should be one of many thousands (at least in my region?).

I‘m confused.

My region is NZ
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Maybe NZ (New Zealand?) got a small number or players then. In my region (Germany/Europe whatever Kabam counts) would 600k probably be around Top 25.000 ... so I‘m not paying much attention to my Ranking.