**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake aftershock not applying the correct damage. [Under Investigation]

rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have a 5/50 4* Quake. I should be applying 430.98 damge per each point in the scale. 10 points should be 4309.8 damage. Against a 4/55 SL it applied 3 ticks of 541, 1623 total, and against a 4/55 Magik it applied 3 ticks of 739, 2217 total.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    On the old forums it was shown to only last half as long as the stated length, nothing came of it though.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @rockstar323. Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm going to take this to the team, and I'll let you know once I have more information.
  • justin1anjustin1an Posts: 2
    I am also experiencing the same issue. I have a 4/55 quake and the damage is not scaling correct as well. Approx 640 damage per point in the scale for a 5* Rank 4. 10 points should be 6400 damage but it's only registering 3 ticks at approx 900 damage each 2700 total. Please address this issue.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey there @rockstar323. Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm going to take this to the team, and I'll let you know once I have more information.

That's great, thanks!
    Is there any update for this issue?
    @KabamWolf, any update?
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Wow this took a long time to fix, not that I'm surprised
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Y'all try swipping back and holding for a heavy yet? Timing is crazyyyy long.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

What about quake not charging her heavy properly, there has been loads of threads on it but gone ignored