**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

White Mags Prowess issue

This has been addressed in other posts, but the moderator asked that each item be listed separately so:

Device and Version: iPhone 7s
Device Operating System: iOS (fully updated)
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Cellular or WiFi: definitely WiFi. have not tried on cellular.
Game Version Installed: latest update
Game Mode: all modes
Champions Affected: Magneto Marvel Now
Active Boosts: none

Description of the Issue:
When you reach 10 persistent charges, regular attack Prowess does not proc.
You can still get the Heavy Prowess charges.
If I keep him at 8 persistent charges, he gets Prowess charges with regular attacks, but then I have the broken Pre-fight ability on and can't parry.

Comments

• BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    edited September 2020
    Denslo500 said:

This has been addressed in other posts, but the moderator asked that each item be listed separately so:

Device and Version: iPhone 7s
    Device Operating System: iOS (fully updated)
    Mobile Carrier: Verizon
    Cellular or WiFi: definitely WiFi. have not tried on cellular.
    Game Version Installed: latest update
    Game Mode: all modes
    Champions Affected: Magneto Marvel Now
    Active Boosts: none

Description of the Issue:
    When you reach 10 persistent charges, regular attack Prowess does not proc.
    You can still get the Heavy Prowess charges.
    If I keep him at 8 persistent charges, he gets Prowess charges with regular attacks, but then I have the broken Pre-fight ability on and can't parry.

Any updates on this? Still having issue with mags not procuring prowess with 10 persistent charges. Is this a known issue that’s being fixed? Any mod input would be appreciated.
    And to OP, if this has been addressed in other posts, can you please provide a link? My search function is not working.
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    I haven’t tested him extensively but definitely the procurement of prowess at 10 charges is bugged at the moment. If a moderator could comment, it would be great.
  • Do you happen to have any footage of what it is you're seeing? If so, you can post it to a site like youtube and then share the link to it here. Also, would you be able to tell us any specific fights or modes this happened in? Even if you believe it is happening in all modes, having specific information on particular places it has happened allows the team to begin replicating it more easily.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Every fight.
    Every mode (used for AQ, arena, Act 6, incursions)

My guess is, the progression got reversed when they coded him.
    He procs Prowess really fast at low charges, but rarely at 8-10 charges.
  • MordMord Posts: 111 ★★

Do you happen to have any footage of what it is you're seeing? If so, you can post it to a site like youtube and then share the link to it here.

This can be replicated everywhere and against any champion as long as Magneto HoX has 10 persistent charges: he does not gain prowess from basic hits, only the ones from the heavy attack. This happens regardless the opponent being metal or not.

Video from Seatin where he noticed the bug (live server, not beta footage).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXmHbWtP1YI

Min 3:35-4:26 against Voodoo (non-metal), min 5:41-6:27 against wolverine x-23 (metal).

Still happening to me, tested today again (ipad pro, IOS updated), never ever got any prowess from basic attacks other than heavies when at 10 persistent charges since the buff was released in the last update.
    You won’t have trouble replicating it.

Get him to 10 charges, no prowess from regular attacks .
    Burn him down to 4 charges, lots of prowess.

It really looks like a reversed progression and should be an easy fix
    So I went ahead and did a lane in EQ 2.1 (SW boss). Brought in Apocalypse and made Magneto HoX a horseman, which should grant him +30% offensive ability accuracy on top of the +5% chance per persistent charge (I believe this should work, right?).

With Magneto at 10 persistent charges, I still got 0 prowess from medium/light hits for the entire quest. To ensure it I didn't do any heavies, and prowess counter *never* moved up beyond the permanent 1 he got from the synergy with Apoc. For the entire lane.

Even against scarlet witch boss, which is a fairly long fight given the crit resistance node. Good thing was, because Magneto was failing to proc any prowess, the pilfer node wasn't really doing anything...

To be clear, this was a test with Apoc synergy. Without it the situation is the same - I'd expect the synergy to help build up prowess, but nothing changed: prowess proc chance by regular hits at 10 persistent charges seemed to be still 0 regardless of the synergy.

This is clearly broken, I hope that all these bugs with Magneto HoX get acknowledged/fixed soon, given he is being offered in cavs and his arena is running.
    Denslo500 said:

It really looks like a reversed progression and should be an easy fix

I've also tried to find out if this was the case, and it isn't likely to me:
    1- I depleted Magneto's persistent charges completely by spending them all in the first 3 fights. At 0 persistent charges he did not proc prowess in regular hits (as expected & described in his abilities)
    2 - Ramped him up in the quest. Prowess seemed to slowly trigger more regularly as he went from 2 to 8/9.
    3 - At 10 charges, no surprise, he stopped triggering prowess on regular hits (not heavy's furies) altogether <- This is the bug we are reporting.

So, all in all, if you use Magneto HoX because you happen to like him, he will suffer from this Diablo syndrome of a bug where fully ramped up in a quest, he becomes worse and essentially performs the same as fully depleted with zero charges.

On the other hand, if you start dropping his persistent charges to avoid this bug, then you suffer from his bugged pre-fight ability, where parries are completely unreliable for him or his hero/metal team mates.

Then you have the other bugs he has... I really don't know how all of this can be missed by QA.

Conclusion: don't use him or rank him until all of this gets fixed. Which is sad, considering he was just buffed.
    Thanks for the help on this.
    Sure, no problem - I don't have any way to try test in Android, it would be great if somebody could check this out, see what happens there.
    @Kabam Zibiit any update on this?

I agree with Mord, it is definitely a 10 persistent charge issue.
    Prowess generates great for every other persistent charge level.
    At 10, nothing with regular attacks.
    The Heavy Prowess still works fine at all times.

Apparently there is also a problem with the SP3 Cruelty.
    It is supposed to pause the Prowess timers and it is not.
  • The team is still looking into this issue but we will let everyone know as soon as we have more info to share. If you have other issues you'd like to report, those will need to go into a separate thread though.
    Thank you.
  • Hey there, is anyone who experienced this before still seeing it after the most recent update?
    It is working!!
    Thank you!!!!!