**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone regret ranking up unduped Hyperion?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Just took him R4 over CMM. Unduped, its really hard to keep up his furies. I regret a lot :s

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @Haji_Saab i have pull 4 tech AG out of 5 crytals. Other one was science ag. RNG is really bad
    @Faseeh i have completed V4. Now looking for V3 and V2. If the opponent is stun immune, then Hyperion struggles to get those furies right?
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Just took him R4 over CMM. Unduped, its really hard to keep up his furies. I regret a lot :s

I used him in varient 2 100% unduped and he delivered. Got him duped later and now I have forgotten where I kept my 5* corvus and Cmm
    @Faseeh don't think I will be needing them for main time.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I have an AG for him and all the catalysts rng gods please don't stop the crystal everytime just before hyperion it's a torture I beg thee
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

If you havent done V4, here you go. Its so easy with him. This is r3 hyperion btw

Why so many hits?
    It took me more than 300 with blade
    Mephisto said:

Don't regret as my first r4 was unduped hyperion and cleared a lot of content for me.
    @Aomine_Daiki10 was at R5 during V2 exploration?
    Anyone using Hyperion for Act 6?
    Hyperion is very good for act 6
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

With AGs coming left, right and centre, shouldn't take long to awaken him.

I got two Cosmics from Epic and Legendary this month. Used one on Medusa. Saving the other (plus most of my cosmic sig stones) for when I pull him.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    Mephisto said:

@Haji_Saab i have pull 4 tech AG out of 5 crytals. Other one was science ag. RNG is really bad

I needed Skill for Nick Fury or Aegon. Ended up with two Cosmics. It really does suck. Then I pulled Blade and now I'm really conflicted on who to dupe if I pull a skill gem.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Mephisto said:

A lot but after 6.1 is not that good unduped
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Took mine to R4 unduped a few years ago. No regrets then or nowZ.
    @MikeHock @MCOCMcdonalds @Ciciliato What is the usual Sp rotation?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I r4ed him before I even knew what his awakened ability was. He is an absolute tank even unduped
    Mephisto said:

@Aomine_Daiki10 was at R5 during V2 exploration?

Yes he was at rank 5
    Mephisto said:

Currently using him to explore act 6 he is just too good.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I took mine to r4 back in the day and basically never used him besides niche fights like 6.2 sinister until I got the dupe