**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus or doom? Who is better?

I'm on act 6 (6.2.2), also trying to finish varient one 1, 3, 5 Aw, Aq. So I'm looking for champs who are best options for these contents who is better champ to use among these 2.

Corvus or doom? Who is better? 30 votes

Doom
70%
Haji_SaabTerraMadooriCManar198xRockypantherxEtjamaEinfachSoSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeTSR6225ChikelSwishBabyHilbert_unbeatable2Rap027HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCrcrcrcYeetusTheFoetusThe_beast123[Deleted User]jscott96 21 votes
Corvus Glaive
30%
manveertherealHorlockKevanproGKill_GreyQfuryABLE_G19JAYJAY3001HauntsWindHavocGamer49 9 votes

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    doom has more utility but slower fights than corvus, corvus is sheer raw damage and can take fights down fast
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Corvus Glaive
    corvus is my man and he is a aq aw god espically if they have IMIW on defence then that is just corvus food
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Doom

Corvus has insane damage and some utility, but Doom has the best statistics in the game (attack, healthpool armor), insane power control, nullify, incinerates, and insane fury. The man can also tank special attacks if they are a single hit. Corvus is great, but Doom is DOOM

Doom. Always Doom
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Doom

Chikel said:

Corvus has insane damage and some utility, but Doom has the best statistics in the game (attack, healthpool armor), insane power control, nullify, incinerates, and insane fury. The man can also tank special attacks if they are a single hit. Corvus is great, but Doom is DOOM

Doom. Always Doom
    Doom Doom
    His heavy slap goes Boom! Boom!!
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    If you run suicides - Corvus
    If not - Doom