**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone done LOL with Sabretooth (sasquatch synergy)?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
HI Everyone,

Recently I made a post about my best options for an initial clear in labyrinth.
Both Ghost and Sabretooth were suggested the most.
There is a lot of Ghost gameplay and I know a lot of people did it with Ghost prior to Sabre's new synergy.
But I cannot find any videos or data of an actual clear in Labyrinth.
I was wondering if anyone on the forums has actually done it, and if so. How they experienced it.

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i think brian grant (contest champion on yt) cleared abyss with the sasquatch sabretooth synergy
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    BG did and it was awful
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    He's asking about LoL, not abyss. The issue is that with the Sasquatch/Sabretooth synergy, you spend a bunch on revives trying to ramp Sabretooth up. The rewards aren't worth the cost, and there's teams that can beat LoL itemless with enough skill, so it's a bit of a waste to spend all those revives ramping him up.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @Ordalca thnx. I was kind of afraid of losing some charges on tech champs (so needed to bring a counter for them)
    I will just have to test some champs and see who I run it with the easiest.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If you have Colossus, I'd suggest him for an initial clear. When I did my first run on my second account, I used Colossus (with Omega Red and Emma synergies) and found him more straightforward than even Aegon, IMO.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

If you have Colossus, I'd suggest him for an initial clear. When I did my first run on my second account, I used Colossus (with Omega Red and Emma synergies) and found him more straightforward than even Aegon, IMO.

who else did you bring?
    @10or_Strong
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

who else did you bring?
    @10or_Strong
    I know I'd bring Nick and Quake just as a safety net.
    Etjama said:

who else did you bring?
    @10or_Strong
    I know I'd bring Nick and Quake just as a safety net.
    yeah I probably would too, but I don't know if there are any problem fights that I need counters for
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Thicco_Mode On the easy path, there really weren't any major issues. I brought Unstoppable colossus for the additional attach per armor (plus he has the X-Men tag, so more armor at the start of the fight). I honestly forget who else I brought along. I believe I ended up doing all the fights with Colossus honestly. I may have finished one or two of them with Omega since he was also R5, but really it was just about beating them down with Colossus. At the time, I didn't have Ant-Man or Quake on that alt account for the Nick Fury synergy. If I had them then, I probably would have used them for the other 2 spots for that safety net, as @Etjama said.

@Thicco_Mode On the easy path, there really weren't any major issues. I brought Unstoppable colossus for the additional attach per armor (plus he has the X-Men tag, so more armor at the start of the fight). I honestly forget who else I brought along. I believe I ended up doing all the fights with Colossus honestly. I may have finished one or two of them with Omega since he was also R5, but really it was just about beating them down with Colossus. At the time, I didn't have Ant-Man or Quake on that alt account for the Nick Fury synergy. If I had them then, I probably would have used them for the other 2 spots for that safety net, as @Etjama said.

ah I see thank you!