**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please help us settle a best charecter debate!!

Me and a couple of allaince buddies are having a debate over the better charecter. They are declaring that dr doom is the best charecter in the game. I'm saying that quake gives him a good run for his money. Ignoring all variables and just taking the charecter at there base ,who is better? Quake or Dr Doom?

Please help us settle a best charecter debate!! 89 votes

Quake
55%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusWorld EaterJoeLukaTheManMythLegendallinashesTerraVuDahLvernon15SiddhantKwatra16wegnerkDarkSoulDLXThe42ndDoctorLiss_Bliss_Moot4LifeCupidAssumedNameTexas_11Datman257 49 votes
Doom
21%
tbos42NiteAndDaeLmao10or_Strongshadow_lurker22CptXXBEaNFLicK5ChincheyapigupompomMiStaLovaMadEyeMoody_333HeimdallSarvanga1_Bawa69PlinkoCokkiemonster_91Yodabolt21TOBBI_1813jscott96HavocGamer49 19 votes
You're both wrong ,the best charecter is...
23%
Haji_SaabMagicBentonMhykkeMaiicolDiazRoOOtsPanchulon21manveertherealDenzel116Wiredawg1Kill_GreyBonzodavidEbony_NawAomine_Daiki10SuperiorSymbioteSavageSaltE_Wenis69VercingetorixDarkKnight646Thebombsquad1Paul_Rudd 21 votes

Comments

• RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Quake
    It's just personal preference. I love quake, domino and blade more than anybody else. (Then Doom)
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Doom
    For the simple reason that Quake requires high skill and a totally different play style. Only some can master it. Same with Ghost, but less extreme in my opinion.

Doom is easy to play and doesn’t take long to figure out “how” to play him. In longer fights, it requires a little more skill, but anything else, he just dominates.

Assuming you could play all 3 to their max potential, then:
    Quake
    Ghost
    Doom
  • You're both wrong ,the best charecter is...
    I’d like to say ghost.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I think it's mainly a debate between ghost and quake, each cover the others weaknesses (for example ghost with the immunities that quake doesn't have and etc.).
    Personally I would lean towards ghost because she finishes the fights 10× quicker but it's super close between them
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Quake

For the simple reason that Quake requires high skill and a totally different play style. Only some can master it. Same with Ghost, but less extreme in my opinion.

Doom is easy to play and doesn’t take long to figure out “how” to play him. In longer fights, it requires a little more skill, but anything else, he just dominates.

Quake
    Ghost
    Doom

I don't even think Doom is top 4. Quake, Ghost, Ægon, OR are all beasts. Even Nick and Warlock I think are right there with Doom.
  • You're both wrong ,the best charecter is...
    Nick Fury
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Joe fixit
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    in terms of enjoyable play style and my favorite fun to play champs it’s gotta be stealthy, rhulk, and gambit(i like seeing how much prowess i can stack up). in terms of actual damage/utility for me it’s got to be quake, ghost, warlock, corvus, then doom
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost then Quake.
    Then Claire, then Guilly 2099, then Stealthy.

I know I'm biased 🙂
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Do not count out groot
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Doom
    For clearing content Ghost and Quake are way better but Doom is more fun to play so I like him better.
    edited September 2020
    Doom
    Etjama said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Doom

I don't even think Doom is top 4. Quake, Ghost, Ægon, OR are all beasts. Even Nick and Warlock I think are right there with Doom.
    True, but, the question was "ignoring all variables, the character at their base". Aegon is out because of his ramp up and needing high sig. OR is out because he needs dupe and high sig. Quake is out becuase of the high skill level required. THat leaves Ghost vs. Doom. Ghost requires skill, Doom does not. Therefore, Doom is the answer to this specific question.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Quake
    And groot
  • tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61
    Doom
    Doom is an out of the package, no dupe needed, damage dealing, swiss army knife. Sorry, I'm a bit bias as I pulled the 6* and 5* a few days apart.
    Doom
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Doom

True, but, the question was "ignoring all variables, the character at their base". Aegon is out because of his ramp up and needing high sig. OR is out because he needs dupe and high sig. Quake is out becuase of the high skill level required. THat leaves Ghost vs. Doom. Ghost requires skill, Doom does not. Therefore, Doom is the answer to this specific question.
    This is by far the most stupid comment in this thread. I'm just gonna glance past it.
    Well, you didn't look past it, but how so? The question is not "In a highly skilled players hands, with everyone maxed out, who is the best champ"? If it was, then the answer would be Quake. That is not the question, so it's not the answer.
    Quake

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Doom

This is by far the most stupid comment in this thread. I'm just gonna glance past it.
    Well, you didn't look past it, but how so? The question is not "In a highly skilled players hands, with everyone maxed out, who is the best champ"? If it was, then the answer would be Quake. That is not the question, so it's not the answer.
    The base of a champion includes their sig and what in the world makes you think it doesn't include someone being able to use them to their max potential? Plus I'm pretty sure the OP just meant the "best overall champ, not including specific matchups" in the first place.
    Doom
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Quake
    Ghost
    Doom

The base of a champion includes their sig and what in the world makes you think it doesn't include someone being able to use them to their max potential? Plus I'm pretty sure the OP just meant the "best overall champ, not including specific matchups" in the first place.
    Hmmm.... Fair enough I suppose. However, I would consider their base to be just getting a champ and going into a fight. I would also consider variables, as awakened, high skill etc.... Just a matter of how you interpret the question.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    So.... basically...
    Which NBA team would win the playoffs if none of the players had ever touched a basketball before? Yup! Seems legit. 🤭🤨🤭
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    There is no best in game. It’s all situational...and you really can’t take out any variables in game. Cause once you hit act 4 nodes come into play so asking that is not getting true answers
    Quake

Doom isnt even the best mystic. Only ghost and quake have a claim to that title. Resten kan ta seg en bolle

The rest can take a bowl? Odd expression.