**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss Team help needed

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
So in the next month or so I want to do my first clear of the abyss and i need help putting a team together. My roster is below.

Note: I can rank up and awaken anyone here

Comments

• RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    edited September 2020
    You cant rank up corvus :smirk:
    But tbh I havent even tried it yet so I cant really help u there. Good luck when you do try it out tho!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    Check @will-o-wisp 's guide in the Strategy & Tips section
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Take torch up he will help a lot in abyss
  • Take torch up he will help a lot in abyss

Thats what i was thinking. I also have a science AG for him. My main concern are cosmics. Will claire work for all cosmics?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Dr voodoo
    Void
    Other 2 slots
    H3t3r said:

Thats what i was thinking. I also have a science AG for him. My main concern are cosmics. Will claire work for all cosmics?
    Wouldn't take CV personally you need to spam her SP2 and she'll run out of charges way to quick. Voodoo is probably the better choice
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Because you have Aegon. You should plan around the easy path. You want to have success in abyss you need to plan each fight on its on. I would say the key fights that can take your units: IW,Mephisto, IMIW.

This list is from

https://www.mcocguideblog.com/2020/06/mcoc-abyss-of-legends-aol-map-path-nodes.html?m=1

Thing
    Omega Red
    Quake
    Medusa
    Mephisto
    Captain Marvel Movie
    Ghost
    Iron Man IW
    Joe Fixit
    Mordo
    Venom The Duck
    Howard the Duck
    Hyperion
    The Champion
    Cyclops
    Loki
    Aegon
    Invisible Woman
    Cull Obsidian
    Nameless Collector (Final Boss)
    Part 1.) So you have some gimme fights potentially with a mystic champ. So let’s assign them fights :

Team :
    Aegon
    Dr Voodoo.

Cull obsidian, venom the duck, captain marvel movie, Howard the Duck ,
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

I would probably run Morningstar over Claire without Suicides. Claire would take a lot of revives without them. I'd run a team of Ægon, Morningstar, Void (HT if you want to rank him up), and the other 2 slots would probably be for synergies. Maybe Prox for Ægon and Heimdall for the cheat death? That part's entirely up to personal preferance.

Side not though, has anyone tried Mojo in AoL? I don't imagine he'd be bad. 😂
    Part 2.) let’s look at the champs that will cost you to potentially back out and assign a champ:

Team :
    Aegon
    Dr Voodoo.
    Capiw ?

IMIW- Void , Venom

Hyperion goes unstoppable often: Void , Voodoo, venom (nullify buff / power gain) capiw(petrify + unstoppable counter)

The Champion: Voodoo
    Invisible woman: aegon
    H3t3r said:

So in the next month or so I want to do my first clear of the abyss and i need help putting a team together. My roster is below.

How many can you rank and take to R5?
  • Texas_11 said:

H3t3r said:

How many can you rank and take to R5?
    As many as needed. Just iso will hold me back. I have 6 t5b, skill 4-5 gem and a ton of 3-4 gems for all classes
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    To everyone saying don’t use claire: I used claire on my abyss run. She’s really really good for anyone with immunities. To the tune of soloing (or getting close) on many fights. It’s very simple to get her to the right mode, then heavy 4 times (don’t even need to hit the opponent), and throw off an SP3. It uses 3-5 of your hit charges total for this cycle and can remove 2-3% from the opponent easily. That said, she was a relatively poor match for the champion as well as cull, as they don’t have any immunities, so would be nice to have a secondary option for those fights if you are using claire, or just a few revives stashed for the cull fight, it wasn’t that bad.
  • As well i currently dont have suicides unlocked