**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Golden Symbiote in Labyrinth of Legends

Hi everyone!
While waching videos on YouTube about exploring LoL i saw a few times an ambush with Golden Symbiote inside(not with Adaptoid as usual), that has immune for everything , but keeps awesome rewards(2,5k 5* shards, 4* awakening gem or 30 tier 1 alphas).
If you did any path path in LoL and saw this Symbiote(again, not Adaptoid), please leave a comment below with your path and place where you've found this creature.
Have a nice day and good luck in game!

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    If you've seen a video then why not post it as proof
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Wow Thah evade is so. Pain full he is in Act4 to But not Thah hard ofcasse.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I found him in act 4.4.2 and he's a pain. I absolutely hate him. evade, and all immunities, it's like fighting spiderman on the boss node.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    I found him couple of times in Act 4 Chapter 4.. REwards were only greater ISO and about 2500 or so XP.
    But he sure is annoying to play against.. sick evade and all debuff immune!!
  • Guys, I know about him in Act 4 as I made it a lot of time ago. I'm asking for information about this Symbiote in Labitynth of Legends)
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I completed LOL easy path yesterday and found 1 golden adaptoid. I only got 1x 5* generic stone out of it :neutral:
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Did not realise it was debuff immune. No wonder I can't parry it (skill class). Restarted the same path in Act 4 and it did not appear. So it is RNG.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    There are 2 Adaptoids in LoL. One evades like Spidey, one doesn't.

I've never encountered the former one (lucky me), but you are definitely going to get the latter one with Jug animation once per path.
  • xNig wrote: »
    There are 2 Adaptoids in LoL. One evades like Spidey, one doesn't.

The first one is exactly what I'm looking for. Trying to find people who met that badass)
  • Actually there are a total of 6 adaptoids. One for each class.
    1 sig generic stone
    2500 5* shards
    32 t1 alphas
    4* awakening gem
    t4b fragments(think its 18000)
    and I can't remember the last one
  • Actually there are a total of 6 adaptoidse
    Great. Do you know where exactly I can find them in LoL?
  • Actually there are a total of 6 adaptoidse
    Great. Do you know where exactly I can find them in LoL?
    Its 100% random, and a very slim chance of finding anything other than the sig stone.