**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Mid/Avg Tier Champion who Deserves buff

MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
So everyone is talking about buff for the likes of Falcon, Joe Fixit, Daredevil (Netflix) etc. but there are other champion also who are not too bad but deserve to be in buff list. May be an increase in attack rating, increase in DPS ( bit better boost not like Ebony Maw's buff), or a new ability like degen, shock, fury stack etc. but not a complete overhaul like Magneto, Colossus only minor tweaks. Name such champion which you think who could be much better with minor tweak in damage output.
For me it's Thor Ragnarok

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    kamala
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Give Ronan some better damage or more potent furies with higher chances to proc, and he'll be great. Already a great stun-locker but why not finish the fights quicker?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Psylocke, Hela, and The Champion
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★

Cable/Domino/Namor

Cable may be.. but Namor and Domino!??
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Psylocke, Bishop, Old Man Logan. I know they won't be getting their buffs because the mutant roster is already stacked.
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Old man logan again?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Psylocke, Bishop, Old Man Logan. I know they won't be getting their buffs because the mutant roster is already stacked.

and Old Man Logan has already been buffed... do t see why he needs another
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Ohh he's been buffed already. Maybe I just don't know how to use him. Still sitting at Rank 1.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Another one?

Seriously this is getting out of hand
    Everyday we have at least 10 posts about who to buff next

I really hope Kabam doesn't buff anyone else, in order for these posts to stop
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Logan is fine.

Dorm needs at least double damage and he’d be a sick champ.
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    Captain marvel (classic)
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Karnak crying in a corner
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Some don't need much. Just look at what Apocalypse has done for Storm and Cable. Not sure if he's helped Psyloke or Gambit as much but the point is it wouldn't take much to make other champs sooo much better. Just look at Abomination and Red Guardian synergy. No overhaul just a tweak and boom you've got a decent champ where you once had a dud.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Hawkeye
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    The Fallen God, Starlord. The former big guy is now rotting in our rosters, he absolutely need some sinergy to get is old shiny glory back. Something not to lose his combo when struck would be good.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    OG Black Panther
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    OG Spidey, Rocket Raccoon, Silver Surfer, and Ebony Maw
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Cyclops just one of the worst champs in the game, rubbish damage no utility and just plain everyone's worst nightmare to pull as a 6*
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    IRON FIST. period.
  • Eyezlow420Eyezlow420 Posts: 1
    Rocket Racoon OG Daredevil Antman Phoenix and Ultron just to name a few
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Karnak. He has decent stuff already (very accessible true strike and less debuff duration on him) which can allow for a small uptune to make him good. He also has acess to a very powerful Daze via sp2
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Annihilus. He’s far from bad, but his mechanics have been designed poorly. It’s like they just rushed him.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Like to see Elektra and Iron Fist getting buffed up
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    All the bad champs I have as 5/6
    So basically
    Agent Venom
    CW
    GG
    Terrax
    Basically everyone yes please
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    I think from the post the mid tier champion who need only minor tweek in damage are
    Rocket Racoon, Iron Fist, Karnak, Ultron and Ebony Maw.. plus not every champion need to be Beyond god Tier.. buti think each champion should be atleast Demi-God tier so that they can be used in almost majority of the scenario
    P.S: Thor Rags too