**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Duel target 36 times???!!!

Comments

• Or just wait for the future Objective which will probably be an ANY VILLAIN objective, and then you’ll get credit for one or the other on basically all fights (minus those few that are in Thanos Army or Mercenary).
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    36 fights is a stupid amount of fights relative to all the other key objectives.

Honestly, IMO, the objectives should just be frozen at ~5, the number of free duels you get each day. There is already enough to do in the game rather than play 36 fights for a key. I'd rather use my energy to complete exploration of higher skill levels.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I understand the issue, but it’s half a month left of the event and there are ways to complete it. Arenas, events and even road to the labyrinth chapter 1 for 1 energy per fights in total of 10 fights or something like that at auto play will just be fine.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Road to the Lab, Chapter 1 quest 1.

Do everything up to DPX for 7 energy and get 6 done.

Literally just autofight, it'll take you 10 minutes.

Switching over to Round 2.
    Punisher goes into Endured mode.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Already done with the objective, just by grinding arena.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Frosty said:

Why do people freak about this. These objectives are easy to obtain from playing the game. You have until the end of the month to get it done. 36 hero fights isn't difficult to get done

Psychological. Instant gratification. If you’ve already done Eq or don’t arena it will just take you longer thus delaying the pay off.

I don’t think or have even seen anyone saying it’s hard. But depending on the areas of which you play in the game it won’t be as fast.
    Doesn't need to be fast. You have 3 more weeks to do it
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    If you actually play the game at all you'll easily hit it in 20 days. I'm almost done just by burning some 6*s in arena while I was bored
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Oh yeah, it lines up with a Hero Use 22 hour event. That arena grind will likely put you really close to another 25 units from that objective too.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    MadooriC said:

The rewards are totally worth the 36 fight! Quit complaining

You guys sometimes confuse complaining with making a point. Look,..everything for the majority in this game is a grind. Arenas if you want results / EQ is a grind/ story quest also a grind / AQ and AW guess what it’s a 24 hour event ,...just be nice sometimes if a side quest didn’t have a catch and took all of 2 minuets to complete and your out....all we are saying.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    #hero tag is the most ubiquitous in the game. You would finish the objective by just doing quests. You wont even realize it. Plus, you have weeks to finish it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

36 fights is a stupid amount of fights relative to all the other key objectives.

Honestly, IMO, the objectives should just be frozen at ~5, the number of free duels you get each day. There is already enough to do in the game rather than play 36 fights for a key. I'd rather use my energy to complete exploration of higher skill levels.

they're generally based off how common that tag is. people who aren't very common will have less fights needed. people like heroes will have a lot more. it's clear that this was designed for you to just play normally and encounter them in whatever you're doing, which I think is ok
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    It's OK, we won't get a key today but we'll get two keys in a couple days, or whatever it takes to finish the objective. I still have a couple of dual paths to open anyway, it will be the perfect opportunity to tackle those in one go.

Although having said that... if the very last objective is also 36 fights like this one, I'll be the first with the pitchfork :D
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    This one didn't even take any effort, TBH. It was hit with a few Rounds in the Arena.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

My goodness! 36! This is a joke, right?

I can't tell if I got this many disagrees cause I was being sarcastic about 36 fights being a big deal, or if it's because people didn't realize I was being sarcastic? Maybe a combination of both? 😂
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I can't tell if I got this many disagrees cause I was being sarcastic about 36 fights being a big deal, or if it's because people didn't realize I was being sarcastic? Maybe a combination of both? 😂
    How insightful...
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

How insightful...
    Right back atcha.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Frosty said:

Frosty said:

Why do people freak about this. These objectives are easy to obtain from playing the game. You have until the end of the month to get it done. 36 hero fights isn't difficult to get done

Psychological. Instant gratification. If you’ve already done Eq or don’t arena it will just take you longer thus delaying the pay off.

I don’t think or have even seen anyone saying it’s hard. But depending on the areas of which you play in the game it won’t be as fast.
    Doesn't need to be fast. You have 3 more weeks to do it
    Of course it doesn’t need to be fast. But I wasn’t referencing that aspect. That’s why I brought up psychology and instant gratification. No matter how you slice it 2-7 fights will always be faster than 36 regardless of the allotted time to finish it.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    You can also do Summer Smackdown Omega and knock off a huge chunk of fights.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    This objective wasn’t hard at all. Just do a little arena. If you would have paid enough attention to what the objective was, you’d know there’s a massive pool of champs involved.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Geeze I hope I can do this in the 21 days left on the timer...

🙄🙄🙄🙄