**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My First Rank 5(5*)

Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have done Variant 4 and 3. I am trying to do Variant 5 and 2. In main story, I am on 6.2.2, waiting for nerf. So who to rank up. P.S I dont run suicides.

My First Rank 5(5*) 52 votes

Doom
44%
PantherusNZRaganatordamianohm10or_StrongplayinggameletRookiieTheDuke899Midnite93KRANꓘRazeStrikeBlack_SwanJragonMaster170Magic_FishbowlRap027Agent_22CrcrcrcYeetusTheFoetusHelluvaPullPaul_RuddBroodyJC 23 votes
Corvus Glaive
7%
KirklinSiddhantKwatraGoddessIliasCheesePizzaRed 4 votes
Warlock
5%
MadooriCJohnyBoyInfiniteAbe17 3 votes
Ghost
30%
KDSuperFlash10CiciliatoRockypantherxQacobKill_GreyEtjamaTiger360Esket1t_420Iron_Patriot_is_litThicco_ModeMasterpuffSuperiorSymbioteTrashPanda12Whaaaat[Deleted User]BlackTuran 16 votes
Hyperion
5%
ZombieZeddBerjibsSpideyFunko 3 votes
Domino
1%
Sarvanga1_ 1 vote
Venom the duck
1%
MrGreek 1 vote
Blade
1%
Jinøra 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I'm only on 6.2.4, but ghost has been insanely useful for me
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Domino
    I know most of the people would do ghost but my top priorities are Variant 2 and 5. I am confused btw domino and hyperion.But corvus needs that increased attack to be good.Doom is just beast.I am just torn.
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    Doom
    I’d say ghost, but she thrives unawakened. Not needed for damage but extremely helpful for power gain. But doom is incredibly useful when it comes to controlling power and power stealing. Both are amazing tho.
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Doom
    Between Ghost and Doom, but as one of your priorities is Variant 5 I think Doom edges it.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Ghost
    Ghost can solo 6.2.2 Mr Sinister if you are lucky enugh and you have the hood synergy
    You just need a 150% Tech SP Boost, and some heavy attacks in order to get the furies
    And thenjust convert all of the poisons into furies, throw 4-5 sp2 in a row and he should be dead (or you can throw only sp3)
    And try to tank a SP3 when you have 30 hits on your combo
    Ghost

I know most of the people would do ghost but my top priorities are Variant 2 and 5. I am confused btw domino and hyperion.But corvus needs that increased attack to be good.Doom is just beast.I am just torn.

oh then I'd probably go doom. he was my second choice, and he's probably very good for v5
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Doom
    Variant 5 has the far better rewards, so focus on that first. And I'm just finishing up my exploration of V5, and Doom has been a rock star (I mean, he almost always is, but still...)
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Doom has more votes than ghost what?!?!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    You need an XL champ for V2 , but you have to do just one run through to get an entire R5 champ. If this is your first rank 5 5* I think you should get a champ that you feel comfortable playing. Doom is fantastic , but can be quite the learning curve. Same with ghost.

Doom is the best choice if you can study his rotation
    Ghost
    Tiger360 said:

Doom has more votes than ghost what?!?!

he works better for ops needs
    Domino
    Texas_11 said:

You need an XL champ for V2 , but you have to do just one run through to get an entire R5 champ. If this is your first rank 5 5* I think you should get a champ that you feel comfortable playing. Doom is fantastic , but can be quite the learning curve. Same with ghost.

Doom is the best choice if you can study his rotation

No ,you need domino for Variant 2
    Domino
    Only xl champ I will use in v2 is warlock
    Red hulk will be for synergy