**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Those who fight against evil

36 times, Kabam? C'mon, man.

Comments

• RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited September 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Arena. Road to the Lab for 1 energy a tile. Beginner EQ for units and 1 energy per tile if you haven't done it already. The two questing options can literally be done by autofighting

While true, 36 just seems excessive. How about 3? Or 6? Or add them up, and make it 9? Or just make it 36 fights, with no constraints?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    RC51 said:

ItsDamien said:

Arena. Road to the Lab for 1 energy a tile. Beginner EQ for units and 1 energy per tile if you haven't done it already. The two questing options can literally be done by autofighting

While true, 36 just seems excessive. How about 3? Or 6? Or add them up, and make it 9?
    36 times to fight 112 of the champs in the game. It's not that time consuming.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    you don't have to do it in one day.....
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194

The way I see it, we should be grateful it wasn’t all 112 heroes lol

Haha, you're right! We should all be grateful for that!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    It’s not hard to get but truth is this is totally unnecessary and contradicts how the event has been going so far.

Like seriously kabam why? The rest of the event has been pretty fun to go grab a key and grab a reward then you drop something like this down. Baffles the mind why this decision would even be made.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Timone147 said:

It’s not hard to get but truth is this is totally unnecessary and contradicts how the event has been going so far.

Like seriously kabam why? The rest of the event has been pretty fun to go grab a key and grab a reward then you drop something like this down. Baffles the mind why this decision would even be made.

People are really getting upset about this? Just ignore it and play the game you’ll get 36 in no time.....
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276

36 is a bit much. It’s totally doable but if you’re not questing it’ll take a couple of days or some really really long grinding.

I don’t like it but have resigned myself to no key today and just getting that key when ever I hit the magic 36. Probably Friday.

A couple of days!? Long grinding?!
    I just did 2 passes of Heroic EQ 3.2 and I got 10... ANd I did them on auto play...
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Yeah a bit ridiculous,..it is a side quest kabam,...should get a daily key in your inventory and shouldn’t need to do annoying objectives for it,...and 36?,...always has to be a catch and it’s getting old.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Just go into rol
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★

Just do the first 4 fights of this and stop complaining, it rlly doesn’t take that long
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Go ahead and smash that disagree button...

If you think it’s too many fights, feel free to not do it.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Granted, at first I was like...WTF, but honestly 1 hour in arena and done.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Was planning to do the mission, get the key and go to bed after a long day of college work but then I see 36 and I’m like nope bed time
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    You have weeks to complete it
  • DrdifferentDrdifferent Posts: 30
    And really - you're fighting 60% of the Champions. So if you had a completely random and even distribution of champions, you'd hit the 36 mark at 60 wins. I found it much harder to do some of the others. They could have just of easily said "Those who first joined the contest in 2019" and we'd have to find one of 25 champions to fight.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    I'll admit 36 was surprising but it wasn't impossible. Luckily I was working on EQ completion, so three passes cleared it. Actually I would like this to return if this was a week long goal on top of the daily targets to help earn extra keys in the future.
  • JAYJAY3001JAYJAY3001 Posts: 33
    36 times, crazyyyyyyyyyy
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Where else can you do 36 simple fights and get the caliber of rewards in cavalier difficulty? It’s not that hard people
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    RC51 said:

ItsDamien said:

While true, 36 just seems excessive. How about 3? Or 6? Or add them up, and make it 9? Or just make it 36 fights, with no constraints?
    You have 20 days to do it. More than half has the tag #hero. You'll finish it before you know it by doing your regular arena, questing, or whatever routine. Damn, people these days are too entitled that they can't even think outside of their addiction.