**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Has anyone done LOL with Sabretooth (sasquatch synergy)?

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
HI Everyone,

Recently I made a post about my best options for an initial clear in labyrinth.
Both Ghost and Sabretooth were suggested the most.
There is a lot of Ghost gameplay and I know a lot of people did it with Ghost prior to Sabre's new synergy.
But I cannot find any videos or data of an actual clear in Labyrinth.
I was wondering if anyone on the forums has actually done it, and if so. How they experienced it.

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i think brian grant (contest champion on yt) cleared abyss with the sasquatch sabretooth synergy
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    BG did and it was awful
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    He's asking about LoL, not abyss. The issue is that with the Sasquatch/Sabretooth synergy, you spend a bunch on revives trying to ramp Sabretooth up. The rewards aren't worth the cost, and there's teams that can beat LoL itemless with enough skill, so it's a bit of a waste to spend all those revives ramping him up.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @Ordalca thnx. I was kind of afraid of losing some charges on tech champs (so needed to bring a counter for them)
    I will just have to test some champs and see who I run it with the easiest.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If you have Colossus, I'd suggest him for an initial clear. When I did my first run on my second account, I used Colossus (with Omega Red and Emma synergies) and found him more straightforward than even Aegon, IMO.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

If you have Colossus, I'd suggest him for an initial clear. When I did my first run on my second account, I used Colossus (with Omega Red and Emma synergies) and found him more straightforward than even Aegon, IMO.

who else did you bring?
    @10or_Strong
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

who else did you bring?
    @10or_Strong
    I know I'd bring Nick and Quake just as a safety net.
    Etjama said:

who else did you bring?
    @10or_Strong
    I know I'd bring Nick and Quake just as a safety net.
    yeah I probably would too, but I don't know if there are any problem fights that I need counters for
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @Thicco_Mode On the easy path, there really weren't any major issues. I brought Unstoppable colossus for the additional attach per armor (plus he has the X-Men tag, so more armor at the start of the fight). I honestly forget who else I brought along. I believe I ended up doing all the fights with Colossus honestly. I may have finished one or two of them with Omega since he was also R5, but really it was just about beating them down with Colossus. At the time, I didn't have Ant-Man or Quake on that alt account for the Nick Fury synergy. If I had them then, I probably would have used them for the other 2 spots for that safety net, as @Etjama said.

@Thicco_Mode On the easy path, there really weren't any major issues. I brought Unstoppable colossus for the additional attach per armor (plus he has the X-Men tag, so more armor at the start of the fight). I honestly forget who else I brought along. I believe I ended up doing all the fights with Colossus honestly. I may have finished one or two of them with Omega since he was also R5, but really it was just about beating them down with Colossus. At the time, I didn't have Ant-Man or Quake on that alt account for the Nick Fury synergy. If I had them then, I probably would have used them for the other 2 spots for that safety net, as @Etjama said.

ah I see thank you!