**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing catalyst fragments from ambushes

Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I have noticed for a bit now since you changed the catalyst quests around that I haven't been getting catalyst fragments when defeating ambushes. I thought this was an intentional removal of them for some reason but yesterday noticed in the mutant quest I was getting the fragments again. I thought the issue was resolved but now today I am not getting fragments from the skill quest again. It seems only some quests are affected but I don't know all of the ones that are besides skill not giving out fragments on the tech ambush for T3CC quest. The fragments don't show in the guaranteed reward section, it is just empty.

Please look into this, it's been going on for a few weeks now.

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    This is still an issue for me. Is no one else experiencing it?
    Still an issue. Running T3CC skill quest again and not getting my skill fragments from the ambushes by tech champs.

First tried to report this back in August. Would appreciate a mod commenting to let me know if it will be looked into or if it is just not important enough for you.
    Ran science T3CC quest today and still no catalyst fragments from ambushes of tech champs.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo @Kabam Zibiit will someone please address this issue?
    Ran tech T3CC quest today and got no fragments from mystic ambushes.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo I understand for some reason no one else is talking about this issue in this post but I would still really appreciate some kind of response to it; this has been going on since at least some time in August if not earlier.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Didn’t they remove that on purpose when they added auto win?
    Crcrcrc said:

Didn’t they remove that on purpose when they added auto win?

I assumed so and thought it was sleazy but then I noticed I still got fragments from the skill quest so there is a mistake somewhere. Either we're missing from most quests or we shouldn't be getting it from skill. I would hope they didn't intend to remove them without notifying us and the auto complete which is mostly a bad deal isn't a good reason to take them away.
    Would a mod please address this? What does it take to get a reply?
  • So few people even run the T3CC daily quests, they don’t give a guaranteed full Cat, and the fragments are quite low. Energy is much better used elsewhere, and plenty of T3CC crystals and fragments over time from Solo Event Milestones and Rank % rewards.

Since you do run them, checkout the REWARDS button on the pre-fight screen for the various Ambushes (of each day/class) and see if the Potential rewards list any fragments.

But sounds like you’re saying they used to always guarantee some fragments from all Ambushes before ??

(don’t recall seeing any announced change when they added Auto-Fight).
    Yes, they always gave a set amount of fragments of the day's class for beating them and those are now missing in 3-4 classes and present in 2-3 (I don't run everyday so I'm not positive about them all).

I use the quests to burn extra energy and though it isn't many fragments, they do eventually add up. I always assumed the entire point of ambushes was to earn extra fragments so it really sucks that they are missing now.

I am also really aggravated that I can't get the basic respect of a quick reply from one of the numerous mods employed for this purpose.
    Can a mod please address this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Boo
    Will a mod please address this? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Boo
    What do I have to do to get an official response? This is still ongoing and has been an issue for over a month now. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Boo @Kabam Rose