**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with UC Magik

13»

Comments

• SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
    Berjibs said:

Just had a test if you’re careful you can start with a heavy, use sp2 to power lock and detonate the heavy during that phase. Works pretty nice.

Well, I'd need to dump resources for that one fight, but its good to know, would have never considered him.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Satomi said:

Berjibs said:

Just had a test if you’re careful you can start with a heavy, use sp2 to power lock and detonate the heavy during that phase. Works pretty nice.

Well, I'd need to dump resources for that one fight, but its good to know, would have never considered him.
    Yeah he’s not the best option at all, he needs a big damage buff, but he’s a simple, reliable option. The mechanics work it’s just your damage output vs parry damage.

• Bilbo_Idol1Bilbo_Idol1 Posts: 25
    If you play Doom smart you can do it. Sp1 when she’s at high power and sp2 immediately and then keep your distance. That’s how I’d did it. Also, rank your Doom up ASAP
  • Bilbo_Idol1Bilbo_Idol1 Posts: 25
    Quake is also a great option
    edited September 2020

If you play Doom smart you can do it. Sp1 when she’s at high power and sp2 immediately and then keep your distance. That’s how I’d did it. Also, rank your Doom up ASAP

Just got him! That's why he isn't ranked yet. That's why him and NF are only at r3 right now
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    What did you end up using? I am also trying with my r5 4* blade but I cant get the inverted controls through my head.
    edited September 2020

What did you end up using? I am also trying with my r5 4* blade but I cant get the inverted controls through my head.

Blade first, parry at the start couple od times, then I would do a combo, parry until sp1 and keep my distance. I would use my right thumb to dash forward (or rather dash backwards with the inv controls) and I would anticipate her sp, try to stay as far away as I could without kind of mindlessly running around the screen. He did most of the damage and with more experience, and adjusting to the node, anticipating the sp, that fight can be soloed with Blade, no doubt. Also! Shallow evade so she doesn't regen. That also made the fight more complicated since I usually use deep evades (I'd say this boss fight is hard cause it goes against most players' muscle memory, or at least in my case). Rest was finished off with Omega, parry heavy and some tiny bits with CMM.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Wow that worked so well! The right thumb trick worked like a charm. Now I can finally keep 100%ing thx.