**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are the AQ science Doom bots Bugged or were they nerfed

Up until today's AQ anytime u fight a science doom bot and have the right masteries, when the doom bot put debuffs on you, ur champ would start to regenerate health, on map 5 anyway, but today the doom bot only put 1 debuff on my champs and it barely regened at all, so I was curious if it was a bug or have there been changes made to the science doom bots in alliance quest?

Comments

• Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Are you critting a lot? The doombot only inflicts debuffs on non critical hits.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319

I don't think so, but I didn't pay alot of attention to that. I pretty much took the same path on map 5 as I always do in the final section and used the same champ I usually use in aq and kept waiting on the debuffs and they never came, I think I was regening a small amount, like +69 but normally it's up in the +280 to +340. Also this is the first time it hasn't worked since they reworked aq.
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Oh also little while ago, fighting a tech doom bot and every time I landed either a med or a heavy, not sure which one or if both triggered it, the tech doom bot placed a shock debuff on me, now I don't usually fight alot of tech doom bots in aquestion so don't know if this is new or not, but if it is new, it's a pretty big coincidence that this is happening all of a sudden along with the science doom bot issue.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RO53TT1 said:

I don't think so, but I didn't pay alot of attention to that. I pretty much took the same path on map 5 as I always do in the final section and used the same champ I usually use in aq and kept waiting on the debuffs and they never came, I think I was regening a small amount, like +69 but normally it's up in the +280 to +340. Also this is the first time it hasn't worked since they reworked aq.
    the regen is not from the doombot, it is from your willpower mastery. In addition you need a specific bot, particularly the science one, he is the one that puts all the debuffs on you.
    RO53TT1 said:

Oh also little while ago, fighting a tech doom bot and every time I landed either a med or a heavy, not sure which one or if both triggered it, the tech doom bot placed a shock debuff on me, now I don't usually fight alot of tech doom bots in aquestion so don't know if this is new or not, but if it is new, it's a pretty big coincidence that this is happening all of a sudden along with the science doom bot issue.

not new.