**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please! Save the Rhino!

Currently: Who do you consider to be the most useless character to deserve an overly urgent improvement? In my opinion: Rhino.

He is a character that I quite like, but I see with sadness that all that mass of muscles, strength and fury does not do justice to his appearance.

I recently got a 6-star Rhino, and I was really excited. I took it to the Realm of Legends and it was a huge disappointment.

At the very least, Abomination causes poisoning XD.

Rhino's only grace is landing an unblockable (and likely) hit and having a chance of generating a fury that is not efficient.

Comments

• Options
    Bilbo_Idol1Bilbo_Idol1 Posts: 25

Currently: Who do you consider to be the most useless character to deserve an overly urgent improvement? In my opinion: Rhino.

He is a character that I quite like, but I see with sadness that all that mass of muscles, strength and fury does not do justice to his appearance.

I recently got a 6-star Rhino, and I was really excited. I took it to the Realm of Legends and it was a huge disappointment.

Rhino's only grace is landing an unblockable (and likely) hit and having a chance of generating a fury that is not efficient.

I’d throw juggernaut in there with Rhino. And maybe Vulture but that could just be a personal dislike
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

How long did it take to take down the WS with Rhino, because there is another science noodle with no damage, regen, immunities, power control who takes 19 minutes to do so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U73twqAQK9A
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    I would rank juggernaut below rhino