**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the Point in Cavalier?

Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
What’s the point doing all this work for such a small increase in rewards.

There’s not much new to being Cav other than a fully formed T2A rather than half in the monthly calendar.

I also don’t purchase units often and thus don’t waste units on crystals.

So Cav seems pretty pointless, unless you’re buying units for cav crystals.

Only diff is the Cyber Monday/4th of July offers are better. But then we go full circle to not buying units often. Only good time to get unit bundles is during those deals.

Edit:
I think what I was hoping for was a Cav crystal every 2 weeks like the grandmaster crystal. But now it’s just a grandmaster crystal every week instead of two weeks.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cav EQ and Cav side events
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    RU11011 said:

Compensation and gifts given out at Christmas and such are usually better for Cavalier players.

That’s a plus. Didn’t know that
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    You get a funny hat and a rapier mailed to you (you need to pay shipping and handling but it’s worth it)
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Paul_Rudd said:

There’s not much new to being Cav other than a fully formed T2A rather than half in the monthly calendar.

So Kabam should remove the extra 18K T2A Fragments. Got it
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Title, Cav EQ difficulty, better rewards and better gifts (ie christmas)
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Wait you need to be Cavalier to do Cavalier EQ?? Mine just says you have to be a certain level. Like 50 something
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

You get to meet Lebron James if you're a cavalier

A little late lol Bron is a Laker now.
    He'll forever be a Cav in Cleveland's eyes...and heart
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Paul_Rudd said:

What’s the point doing all this work for such a small increase in rewards.

Odd. I didn't do any work for Cavalier status. I just played the game.
    i think they meant work in game, like grinding arena and stuff.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    What’s the point?

To win the game
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    MikeHock said:

What’s the point?

To win the game

Well said, MikeHock!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

kinda late my dude
  • Mcoc_alMcoc_al Posts: 46
    Nobody forced you to be cavalier
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165

Lebron jaymes
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    edited September 2020
    I think y’all misinterpret my disappointment. I’m grateful for the better rewards.

I think that I just expected the upgrade that uncollected got.

But I’m glad I have finally done it not only as a personal milestone but to benefit me going forward in terms of offers.

Also I love how half these comments are talking about Lebron James and the Cavs lmao
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Instead of thinking whether it is better off with Cavalier, you may ask yourself whether you’d like to progress in Act 6 or the book 2 afterwards? If not, then maybe no need to push for 6.1.6 completion.

The extra rewards part have already been mentioned by other players. Moreover, the 4-hr Cav Free Crystal gives you better health potion, revive and energy refill.