**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Will Daredevil classic be ever be entitled for buff?

Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Will Daredevil classic ever get buffed ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Yes
    But it may take a long time
    We'll have to wait until the next roadmap update for more info
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Just pulled him as my second 6 star The other day
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

Whole month of grinding resulted in these as my last 2 pulls...lets buff these useless champs or remove them, they are woefully outdated and should not be in higher crystal rarities. So quick to put champs like these, Joe Fix It, Iron Fist, OG Iron Men, Cap WW2 in the 6* pool, but not favorites like Quake, Hype, SW, Wolverine, or Blade. Lets be honest, leave them as 4* at most, since they aren't good or effective for any content past act 4 anyways.

Guilly is good, dude. Good bleed, plus heal reversal.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

Whole month of grinding resulted in these as my last 2 pulls...lets buff these useless champs or remove them, they are woefully outdated and should not be in higher crystal rarities. So quick to put champs like these, Joe Fix It, Iron Fist, OG Iron Men, Cap WW2 in the 6* pool, but not favorites like Quake, Hype, SW, Wolverine, or Blade. Lets be honest, leave them as 4* at most, since they aren't good or effective for any content past act 4 anyways.

Outdated, wrong gully, not worth any resources...useless for end game content. Damage pales in comparison to other bleeders like Nick. That heal reversal is so old and impractical, like I said iif you are still doing stuff like act 4, then she might have been useful.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i think they will buff DD netflix first most likely
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★

Outdated, wrong gully, not worth any resources...useless for end game content. Damage pales in comparison to other bleeders like Nick. That heal reversal is so old and impractical, like I said iif you are still doing stuff like act 4, then she might have been useful.
    If shes duped that life steal is awesome too. She comes together duped.

If shes duped that life steal is awesome too. She comes together duped.
    No one opens 6*s hoping to pull a gully or duping one for that matter! Base unawakened 2099 Version has regen on her own, immunities, power control...etc. See my point how useless and far behind this one is? Pulling a 6* Gully or Daredevil is a true disappointment. No one use those garbage champs for end game content unless you like to waste units on potions just for the hell of it. There is no silver lining there.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    I prefer Daredevil (Netflix) than the classic, it accumulates armor breaks in the heavy attack and it doesn't have to be duplicated.
    Arsoz said:

Doesnt dd netflix hit hard i swear i saw karate Mike do a video with him

His damage is still garbage no matter how good mike was using him with Moleman synergy, anyways who the right mind would bring a Moleman and DD netflix into a quest? Most of the showcase videos of trash champs are just for content and not viable to actually use day to day. #buffbothdaredevils, #buffoldtrashchamps
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Honestly I feel like heralds should be a bigger focus than DD
    If they are going to keep piling on the old trash champs into 6* crystals, they need to prioritize on first buffing and reworking them. Honestly, they should been reworked before releasing them into the 6* pool. It is absolutely disgusting to grind all month for 6* and resulting in piss poor trash pulls like DD and Gully. The Heralds as bad as they are are better than DD and Gully among other outdated trash champs in the 6* pool (talking about y'all there, CapWW2, Rocket, OG Iron Men, Groots...).

Pintzz said:

I sure hope so

What a bad luck to have a useless 6*, still x80, one of the worst in the Skill class.
    One of the worst in the class with most worst champs!
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Heralds are in a pathetic condition. My 4 star Wolverine X-23 hits harder than my 6 star Terrax.
    Pls Kabam.
    Buff them.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Netflix daredevil with synergies Is actually ok. But regular daredevil really is only useful at max sig.
  • Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26
    Got screwed in a row
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Thts why people are quitting in droves , 6* pool is the biggest troll in mcoc history
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Daredevil unawakened is completely useless. Netflix Daredevil is useless regardless of the dupe. Both are almost as useless as me. They need to overhaul both + Iron Fist + tune up Elektra + add Jessica Jones + new synergies for the Defenders
    AdixRaj said:

Thts why people are quitting in droves , 6* pool is the biggest troll in mcoc history

Well I pulled 5* sunspot band bwcv same day as this crystal but months of efforts are wanted if champs have zero use , specially when I want to run cavalier

Lol now I can only laugh at my 6* luck
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Leave him alone! He’s already good with his evade mechanic when working on max signature and his 40% block reduction is helpful.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278

This is something I actually fully agree with and I'm not at a point where 6*s are hard to come by, I can understand making 5*s a mix of good and bad, but 6*s should lean more towards getting rewarded for your effort.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    Another necro thread rising from the grave
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Some of these comments be hitting different after buff announcements