**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hmmm.... A quick question

SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Is it possible to explore all difficulties of EQ:-Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Master, Uncollected. (I am not qualified enough to do cavalier T_T). Without using any energy refills and also while managing other parts of the game. Ex:Side Quest, Act 5 Exploration etc etc. Why I am asking this question is........ You know the answer : units. And also iso. I found out that heroic difficulty gives you a good chunk of iso. Lol it took me so long to realise this.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Yes it’s possible. If you are joining alliance and fulfill those alliance milestones, you will get an energy refill every 3 days, plus those energy refill from calendar and cavalier 4-hr free crystal.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Reference said:

Yes it’s possible. If you are joining alliance and fulfill those alliance milestones, you will get an energy refill every 3 days, plus those energy refill from calendar and cavalier 4-hr free crystal.

Thanks @Reference . But I am not cavalier yet. My account is just 6 months old, so just finished act 5 , thinking of exploring act 5 and then going to act 6 , don't know what I would be doing but BTW thanks for the info.

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    At your level I wouldn't bother exploring Beginner or Normal - just do a single completion run. The rewards are no longer worth the energy cost
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Slayerzz said:

Reference said:

Thanks @Reference . But I am not cavalier yet. My account is just 6 months old, so just finished act 5 , thinking of exploring act 5 and then going to act 6 , don't know what I would be doing but BTW thanks for the info.

I would probably explore in the following order:

UC>Master>Heoric>Normal

I seldom do beginner as the rewards are nothing for roster grow and you can find better rewards from other content.