**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Steathy or Warlock

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I thought of this when I was fighting RoL WS and r3 35/35 warlock didwhile Stealth suit did

But that doesn't matter when you think of Utility but the Damage seemed to be better with Stealthy but who do you think is better

Steathy or Warlock 22 votes

Warlock
81%
Alfa_PigeonCharlie_SceneKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoRookiieGiulioV99Adamb208TimeGenesisBerjibsTwistedTalentzChikelXguard77HagureMeijinshield456HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRayaan_2000The_beast123[Deleted User] 18 votes
Stealthy
13%
RoOOtsKill_GreyBlack_Swan 3 votes
Or
4%
MaxGaming 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Or

Warlock has utility and syenrgies. If there’s a champ that his insane regen, insane offensive abilities, applies cold snap, or gains power, he’s really good. Stealthy has a bit less utility and a bit more damage. Both are insane, but in the end Warlock imo

Who do you enjoy playing more tho
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Warlock
    Warlock has a far broader range of utility, damage is more than fine, it’s mainly in the armourbreak sp2 and heavy attacks. My r5 can hit 20k+ heavies plus the bleed damage. Run tech power boosts if you really need increased damage, cycle sp2s stack armourbreaks and watch them melt away.

Stealthy is ok I guess, not for me personally I hate his combo animations and have better options like she hulk if I need slow and much better options for high damage with more utility and sustainability. Wasted rank up on my part.